Sleeping guy

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No i've never tried to suck on a guy's dick when he's sleeping - to me that would be rape.

I passed out once at a friend's house after a night of drinking and woke up to find his mouth on my hard cock - sucking away. I enjoyed it, so I kept my eyes shut so he'd think I was still totally passed out.

I think almost any guy, no matter how drunk and passed out he is - would wake up if someone was sucking on his dick.

Reactions: elroio

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, hell yes. My partner and I have been together 16 years and I have woken up with my dick in his mouth and he has woken up whith his dick in my mouth. I love to feel his sleeping dick come to life in my mouth.

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My buddy pretends to sleep when he comes over to get off. He's in denial about the whole situation. I don't know if he actually thinks that I think he's sleeping, but it's pretty obvious that he isn't...

He'll come over we'll hang out watch tv, and eventually I'll look over and he'll be snoozing, often with a raging hard-on. I take it out, get him off and he'll wake up afterwards, often like nothing had happened....

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My reputation for raging morning hard-ons precedes me so; yeah. I've woken up with my throbbing cock in someone's mouth. What a way to start off the day. Talk about morning glory ... Wish it would happen more often.

The best was the first and my roommate in college. I always felt as if he was avoiding me for some reason. Found out he'd been wanting to do that for a few months and finally just went with it. So did I. All over the back of his throat. Heh, heh.