Sleeping guy

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by leon8655, Sep 3, 2008.

1. leon8655

leon8655 New Member

I just wondering, has anyone here ever sucked a sleeping people???? and how does it felt????:confused:

2. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

No i've never tried to suck on a guy's dick when he's sleeping - to me that would be rape.

I passed out once at a friend's house after a night of drinking and woke up to find his mouth on my hard cock - sucking away. I enjoyed it, so I kept my eyes shut so he'd think I was still totally passed out.

I think almost any guy, no matter how drunk and passed out he is - would wake up if someone was sucking on his dick.

3. fat7.5

fat7.5 New Member

Well, hell yes. My partner and I have been together 16 years and I have woken up with my dick in his mouth and he has woken up whith his dick in my mouth. I love to feel his sleeping dick come to life in my mouth.

4. ElectricBlue

ElectricBlue New Member

My buddy pretends to sleep when he comes over to get off. He's in denial about the whole situation. I don't know if he actually thinks that I think he's sleeping, but it's pretty obvious that he isn't...

He'll come over we'll hang out watch tv, and eventually I'll look over and he'll be snoozing, often with a raging hard-on. I take it out, get him off and he'll wake up afterwards, often like nothing had happened....

5. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

My reputation for raging morning hard-ons precedes me so; yeah. I've woken up with my throbbing cock in someone's mouth. What a way to start off the day. Talk about morning glory ... Wish it would happen more often.

The best was the first and my roommate in college. I always felt as if he was avoiding me for some reason. Found out he'd been wanting to do that for a few months and finally just went with it. So did I. All over the back of his throat. Heh, heh.

Draft saved Draft deleted