Sleeping habits

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One arm under the pillow, always facing the left side. Sleep in whatever the hell I am currently laying on. (floor, air matress, bed)

I sleep in shorts ONLY on a day to day basis, unless it is freezing then I throw on a t-shirt. Covers are usually optional, but I prefer to be cold than hot.

-LongNights-

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Nienna@May 11 2005, 03:47 AM
I sleep naked (most of the time) but when the kids are sick I sleep in a nightie incase they come into the room or I have to go to thiers in the middle of the night.

I fall asleep cuddled up to my husband, on my side, him behind me (once in a while I lay behind him and wrap myself around him) And usually once sleep kicks in we separate and I sleep on my stomach with arms under the pillows. And I ALWAYS have to have one foot or leg out of the blankets, I don't know why, but I can't sleep if it isn't. Have been like that since I can remember.

We just bought a new bed last fall, and its a high bed, like I almost need a stepping stool to get into it lol. We have four big pillows and neutral colors for a bed set. No head board or footboard haven't found any we like that fits with the new frame.
[post=310001]Quoted post[/post]​

My pillow and sheets are dark (night-blue), I'm no fan of fancy colors/prints either. However, I have the same need to work one leg free, usually the right one (I'm lying on my right side too for sleeping), and often end up with the sheet tucked between my legs, and my right leg completely free.

As for the sleeping with my l/f around, we usually do that with her against my back and wrapping one arm around me, while the other arm is tucked under the pillow too. From what I read here, that's the preferred position for many on here.

Bruce

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to sleep mostly on my back unless I am sick, then I sleep on my side. I seldom move around in my sleep.

Clothing in bed... NEVER a BRA (a man had to invent those damn things!). I usually will wear a gown or a t-shirt and always panties.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Usually naked, on my side with a hand under my head. And i dont use a pillow, hate them!!!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I sleep in the nude usually unless I pass out fully clothed but I don't sleep in a particular position because I toss and turn alot...From my side to my back to my stomach usually w/my arms to my side...And my sheets, comforter, pillow cases are white on a queen size cherry oak platform bed...I prefer white bedding since I stayed at this nice hotel in South Beach once...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always naked; winter, summer, spring, fall.
Left side, right side, back, stomach; all over the bed.
Sleep for me is like a beautiful coma and feels like coming out of one every AM.
400+ thread count sheets are a basic necessity of life.

Me spoiled? Nah. -_-

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can never sleep when im moving, just a weird foible of mine!

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always sleep naked (have since grade school). Usually I start on my left side and turn to the right side and back during the night. Currently I'm using a twin bed that's too short for me, but that's the breaks, folks. So far I haven't fallen out, but keeping the bedding from sliding off is the pits.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Lets see....on my left side with my arms stretched out cuddling a big pillow and I don't curl my legs up either but lie straight out. For most of my life I did sleep curled up but I found this led to achey joints as I grew older so I gave it up.

The pillow is a substitute for having a nice companion to cuddle with which is something I dearly love.

Still on the subject of companions, I always sleep on the same side my king bed because that's what I did when my partner was alive. I don't toss at all but I warn guys sleeping with me that I generate a lot of heat so for everyone's comfort I usually move out of the spoon position at some point.

I never found a headboard I like so I just hang some pictures I like over the bed. My regular sheets are usually pale greys or pale earth tones but I did get as a gift a set of leopard patterned sheets which are fun.

Nude- see temp advisory above and beside I can't stand my bidness tangled in shorts or jammies.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmmm, I am glad I didnt read that article, it probably would have said I am a man thats insecure, lonely, broke, playful at times, and has a tendecy to slap a bitch in her mouth if she talks back.

Its not ture.

Dont believe what you read in those Bruce. Almost like most of the muscle mags out there.

"You can lose 214 lbs. in 2 weeks! Just try our new product called..... "

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually sleep on my stomach in loose fitting boxers. I also like to sleep with my arms fully extended above my head, so I hate sleeping in a bed with both head and foot board that stick up above the matress.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DenBoy@May 15 2005, 12:39 PM
I usually sleep on my stomach in loose fitting boxers. I also like to sleep with my arms fully extended above my head, so I hate sleeping in a bed with both head and foot board that stick up above the matress.
[post=311322]Quoted post[/post]​

I like it when he sleeps on his stomach. He he he! :evilgrin:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sleeping positions change a lot.

I typically start off the night on my back with my hands on my chest, sometimes with one of them up and behind my head. Sometimes I stay like that throughout the night, but usually I wake up on my stomach with one hand under the pillow and one leg bent, sometimes with my ankle hanging off the edge of the bed.

I always sleep naked, and I also have a memory foam mattress pad under the blankets which are primarily burgandy coloured.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@May 15 2005, 04:33 PM

I typically start off the night on my back with my hands on my chest, sometimes with one of them up and behind my head. Sometimes I stay like that throughout the night, but usually I wake up on my stomach with one hand under the pillow and one leg bent, sometimes with my ankle hanging off the edge of the bed.

I always sleep naked, and I also have a memory foam mattress pad under the blankets which are primarily burgandy coloured.
[post=311397]Quoted post[/post]​

And dont forget Herbie.....

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Landshark77+May 15 2005, 04:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Landshark77 &#064; May 15 2005, 04:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@May 15 2005, 04:33 PM

[post=311397]Quoted post[/post]​

And dont forget Herbie.....
[post=311400]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I havent. If he wants to post his sleeping habits he can :p

NEVER a BRA (a man had to invent those damn things&#33;).

Nope. The bra was invented by a woman.

I start out flat on my back with a lot of pillows and then just as I&#39;m about to fall asleep I turn on my right side and stick my arm under the pillow and left leg pulled up. Sorta semi-stomach/side. I&#39;ll change from left to right during the night but usually before I wake up I curl up and put a pillow between my legs and my right arm out and my left arm behind me. It&#39;s weird. I just bought a queen bed to move up from my full with a nice foam mattress and bedding. Now all I have to do is assemble it.

I ALWAYS sleep naked. Started doing it in summer when I was young as the house didn&#39;t have A/C and now I can&#39;t sleep in my underwear. If I&#39;m crashing in someone&#39;s living room or sharing a hotel room I&#39;ll take off my boxers under the covers and put them back on when I wake up.

Let me also state, if you haven&#39;t tried linen bedding in summer you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re missing. Yes it&#39;s stupid expensive but linen always feels cool and it&#39;s far superior to cotton when it&#39;s humid and sticky. A good set of linen sheets will last a lifetime and the unique properties of linen make it absorb moisture without rot or mildew or smell. Linen is the only fiber that is stronger wet than dry and if you&#39;re a fan of linen clothing in summer you know what I mean when I say it&#39;s the best summer fabric bar none.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 11 2005, 09:07 AM
Clothing in bed... NEVER a BRA (a man had to invent those damn things&#33;).
[post=310112]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, we hate them too. I mean, have you ever tried to unhook one of those things in the heat of passion?

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i vary between on my back and on my stomach. Usually fall asleep on my back and wake up on my stomach...(and usually with a hard on&#33;&#33;)

I try to avoid sleeping with one arm under my pillow because i cut off its blood-supply and when i wake up it has fallen asleep and i cant even move it&#33;

I always sleep naked, even in summer when im not under any bed sheets. (Ive always done it so everyone at home doesnt think its strange.)

i belive that makes me sexually sophisticated success oriented and naked&#33;&#33; :wow:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungitaliano@May 16 2005, 09:50 AM
i vary between on my back and on my stomach. Usually fall asleep on my back and wake up on my stomach...(and usually with a hard on&#33;&#33;)

I try to avoid sleeping with one arm under my pillow because i cut off its blood-supply and when i wake up it has fallen asleep and i cant even move it&#33;

I always sleep naked, even in summer when im not under any bed sheets. (Ive always done it so everyone at home doesnt think its strange.)

i belive that makes me sexually sophisticated success oriented and naked&#33;&#33; :wow:
[post=311626]Quoted post[/post]​

*tilts his head to the side staring at hungitaliano dreamily, drooling a bit*

*quivvers*

*shakes head*

Right then.
So ... I&#39;m still waiting to hear what my particular sleeping habits say about me Bruce.