Sleeping in a Jockstrap

westchester_man

Experimental Member
Media
One of my buddies recently told me that he sleeps in a jockstrap. He'd prefer to sleep in the nude but his wife doesn't like that (say what you will about her).

He says that with a jockstrap he has minimal material getting in the way of his comfort and his 'nasty bits' still can breathe.

Interested in hearing if anyone else usually sleeps in a jock..

Last edited:

I don't think it's healthy to restrict nocturnal erections as a jock could. Sounds uncomfortable to me too.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't stand sleeping in anything but if I did, a jock would be the last thing I'd wear. Way too confining for me.

Exactly the way I feel. Fail to see the point re: why one would want to. Can't imagine anything more uncomfortable except may a metal cod-piece.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoa!

Problem 2 - I've never slept in a jock, but I imagine it would not be very comfortable. Too confining!

Problem 1 - His wife told him he couldn't sleep nude? WHAT!

Reactions: Anton565

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally I sleep nude but when we were staying at my sister-in-laws house my wife made me sleep with boxers. Very uncomfortable since I freeball 24/7 and had to buy a pair. As soon as I got under the sheet I slipped out of one leg and moved them down to the ankle so the would be available for a fire drill or something. Ha.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe a very very old soft 'form fitting' jock? with the 'tug' broken in?

what about bikini briefs so someting 'soft' that allows some breathing space (wonder if the guy has a lotta of sleep hardons and thats what bugs her?...my thought- she should get her OWN bed, just like Leave it to Beaver...)

agree with all- can't imagine anything more horrific...

once had a nasty bee sting on my..backside, slept with a large pillow between my legs (nude) to keep from bumping the area...

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my buddies recently told me that he sleeps in a jockstrap. He'd prefer to sleep in the nude but his wife doesn't like that (say what you will about her).

He says that with a jockstrap he has minimal material getting in the way of his comfort and his 'nasty bits' still can breathe.

Interested in hearing if anyone else usually sleeps in a jock..

I sleep in a jockstrap about half the time. (The other half in briefs.) But the jock has to be of a larger size than you would normally wear. A size "large" jock would technically be "my size," but for sleeping I have to have an "x-large." In fact, I find that most jockstrap manufacturers make their jocks on the tight side, so I wear x-large jocks more often than not and find them much more comfortable than the large ones, despite what the waist-size recommendations.

To make a long story short, if you want to sleep comfortably in a jock, make sure it's not a tight one.

Always Strapped

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible