Sleeping in a Jockstrap

I've been sleeping in one since my vasectomy but that's the only reason I do.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The wife need re educating. What kind of wife doesn't want her husband naked in bed?

That's an excellent question, but I suspect her attitude is rather common. My ex-wife didn't have a problem with my sleeping naked, but she definitely thought it was quite odd.

This is another benefit I've found to being gay. Every guy I've ever slept with (for actual sleep, not sex) regarded sleeping naked as normal.
---------------------------------
I can't imagine a jockstrap being comfortable to sleep in, even if a few sizes larger than normal.

Reactions: chadstallion

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need the room if i get hard. So I sleep naked or wear my wrestling singlet. But when I sleep in wrestling singlets, I'm horny the whole night because the material rubs on my gland. But there is enough room to get hard ;)

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not mind sleeping in a jockstrap, but it inhibits my nocturnal erection and can be uncomfortable. I much prefer sleeping naked.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
however while sleeping time is supposed to be naked and let the man stuff flop about, sleeping with a buddy in a jock is something else, plus, should be feel horny your ass is available and easy to take - and being taken in a jock is a hands free ejaculation!