Sleeping in the nude and nocturnal erections

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

So I generally sleep in my underwear, boxer briefs, and notice that during my sleep that when I do get nocturnal erections they are not able to achieve full size due to the restriction of my underwear. Do you guys feel it would be healthier to sleep in the nude so as to allow the penis to achieve it's full size with no restrictions? I've had some times when I wore regular boxers, which are generally far looser, and noticed that my erections would get insanely big and hard, like 11/10 hardness.
I have been sleeping nude since I was 14, it is easier for the body o have erection, no restrictions. It just is a more comfortable sleep

I have slept nude since I was a teen. I have simply found it to be more comfortable in all ways. Wearing underwear tends to cause me to wake up when I get a nocturnal erection, whereas sleeping nude I do not have that problem.

Zguy11

Sexy Member
Media
I can't sleep with any clothing, I just won't fall alseep if I have anything on. I can't comment on how beneficial it is to the overall health of my penis. I can however say that 95% of mornings I wake up with a full erection with zero restrictions and its wonderful.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I usually sleep in underwear or shorts. My penis curves to the left and the underwear holds it in it's natural curved position when I get hard in my sleep. If I sleep naked when I roll on my stomach and I'm hard it pulls my penis straight or to right it will wake me up because I can feel it pulling on the ligament. It's the same feeling when you push down on it when it's hard except it being pulled to the right. I have to lift up to let it spring back in it's curved position. But after it wakes me up I'm aware of the erection and it feels like I'm sleeping on the remote.

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

So I generally sleep in my underwear, boxer briefs, and notice that during my sleep that when I do get nocturnal erections they are not able to achieve full size due to the restriction of my underwear. Do you guys feel it would be healthier to sleep in the nude so as to allow the penis to achieve it's full size with no restrictions? I've had some times when I wore regular boxers, which are generally far looser, and noticed that my erections would get insanely big and hard, like 11/10 hardness.
Dude sleep naked your dick will wander all over you while you sleep

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate sleeping nude. My 3AM boner invariably gets crushed and squashed somewhere, it's uncomfortable and wakes me up. Nope the briefs stay on, my little friend is kept properly confined in his cage, and I get a good night's sleep.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve recently slept in the nude every night where before I used to wear underwear since forever. I don’t know what it was that made me completely change over as I had tried it before but I feel the benefits already. Nothing major but I do feel free and loose and cooler during the nights but I notice you have foreskin, as I do, the only downside is finding lint under your foreskin to feel as comfortable in bed as sleeping naked feels I’ll trade it for the lint!

Reactions: PThong and camchain
D

deleted645791

If I fall asleep with shorts on, I wake up without them. They are so confining, especially when I get hard in them. Also, I have to let my big nuts breath or they get sweaty and itchy.

Sleeping nude in soft sheets is wonderful. If I get a throbbing rock hard erection, sometimes that will wake me up as it presses against the mattress, but I just roll over on my back and give it space so I can fall back asleep. Shorts or underwear make that impossible.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I sleep without my underwear on and my girlfriend sleeps over, he tries to plant himself in her while I am sleeping.

It is like he has a homing device.

I have woken up from a dead sleep having an orgasm in her.

Need to keep him covered up.

Reactions: Gj816

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I sleep without my underwear on and my girlfriend sleeps over, he tries to plant himself in her while I am sleeping.

Sounds like a reason to sleep uncovered. :cool:

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always sleep nude and some times beatoff to get to sleep !!
sleeping_men_tumb-9347.jpg

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've done that before too fucking in my sleep but I'll continue to sleep naked.