sleeping + masturbation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_yngnhrnystud, Jun 18, 2009.

1. B_yngnhrnystud

B_yngnhrnystud New Member

So I'm putting this out here to see if anyone else has had this experience before...

The other day me and a friend went to visit some other friends for a few days. At that house me and my friend had to share a bed which I'm totally cool with and the bed was decent sized so we weren't all upons each other. Anyways, I woke up around 5am that morning to my guy friend slowly rubbing my stomach and pubes ( i was sleeping in boxers and a t-shirt). I freaked because I had no idea what was going on and when I looked over, he was totally asleep. Seriously. This wasn't some delusion or fantasy, but totally legit. I wanted to see what would happen so I left him alone and by this point I was totally hard and he had grabbed a hold of my penis and began to jerk it off...while still sleeping. I didn't want to come in bed so I pulled his hand out and when I did that he grabbed my hand and put it on his penis. By this point I was over it and just pulled away and left to the bathroom to finish myself off. Later on that day he said nothing about it and didn't act weird or anything so that's why I think he was asleep and didn't seem to be aware of what was going on during the whole thing....just seemed like he was dreaming or something.

Again, I want to emphasize this isn't some made up story to indulge my mind in some fantasy but actually happened and was wondering if anyone else has ever had a similar experience...

2. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

Well he was %100 aware of what he was doing and NOT dreaming.

Perhaps he is gay and see you to be sexy.

3. flaman

flaman New Member

Yes, I had the same thing years ago happen to me. The next morning, my friend act as if nothing had happened. I never said anything either. He use to say alot of things that made me think he was gay, or had the tendacies. Maybe thats why he was married and divorced twice. I lost contact with him, but still wonder after all these years....

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    lucky you. Many people sleep alone

5. laphiha

laphiha New Member

let him finish you next time, and return the favor.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    He was so not asleep.

7. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    No way he was asleep guy. I mean, I've heard of sleepwalking, but sleepjacking? Had y'all been drinking?

8. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's got to be the most active sleeping person I've ever heard of.

9. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

cuddling maybe.... jerking highly unlikely

i won't rule it out
    but i say it prolly wasn't sleep

10. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why oh why did you waste that opportunity?!

11. BIG83

BIG83 New Member

i dont know that sound highly unlikley that he was asleep. But stranger thing have happened i would not worry about it if u are friends.

12. jtmrtl

jtmrtl New Member

Albums:
    I've had a similar situation. Not quite as detailed, but I did experiment- school camping trip, I was like 16. one of the bunks about to collapse so we doubled up and I took the opportunity to feel up a guy I was attracted to. I pretended to be asleep of course- put my hand over onto his stomach. Started moving down, put my hand over his boxers and felt his dick. He wasn't excited, I got a nice feel but chickened out.

I can't imagine him really being asleep a jerking you, probably just curious like I was- only he had a bit more gusto...

13. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    I agree!

14. D_Stockton Stiffye

D_Stockton Stiffye Account Disabled

I would fake being sleep too to jack you off accidentally on purpose.

15. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well ynghrnystud,

You're lucky, you've found a j/o buddy. Next time, don't be so afraid and just go with it.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

yngnhrnystud Dude you are so naive! He was NOT asleep. :rolleyes: :duh: an unconscious, sleep spooning may occur or maybe even one might play with their own parts in their sleep; but someone elses? Sorry not happening. he clincher was when he put your hand on his dick. DUH! He's awake, he's gay, and he wants you. :biggrin1:

He pretended nothing happend later in the day to preserve your friendship and not make things weird.:cool:

17. Principessa

Gold Member

yngnhrnystud Dude you are so naive! He was NOT asleep. :rolleyes: :duh: an unconscious, sleep spooning may occur or maybe even one might play with their own parts in their sleep; but someone elses? Sorry not happening. he clincher was when he put your hand on his dick. DUH! He's awake, he's gay, and he wants you. :biggrin1:

He pretended nothing happend later in the day to preserve your friendship and not make things weird.:cool:

I agree with you! :yup: :cool:

18. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    he might have been asleep but i doubt it.....try it again and let him finish you

19. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Yeah.

I can't see how he was asleep. Even before you got to the part where he grabbed your hand and put it on his dick, it sounded like he was faking sleep. Please let us know what happens next time you two share a bed tho. Sounds hot.

20. hung@18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i dont know sounds like he was awake if he grabbed your hand to put it on his dick...
    but i have had a similar situation but it did not go as far. one of my good friends and i shared a bed. we were on vacation and we shared a queen size bed. I woke up to his arm around me and him rubbing my leg (no dick action). i tried to wake him and he sleeps like a rock. he was for sure sleeping. so you never know he could have been sleeping, but yours sounds a little different.

Draft saved Draft deleted