sleeping naked and feeling extra "heavy"

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one thing that I love is that sometimes when I sleep nude (which usually happens after a night of drinking) is to wake up, my cock in that wonderful state between hard and soft, hanging off the side of my thigh. getting up and having it just swing around. it usually doesnt take long to go all the way hard though heh. anyone else enjoy that special "in between" area. i wish I could control it!

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha, that really is a nice feeling, and you're right it doesn't last long enough. Because soon as my attention goes to my cock, it gets uber hard and I end up finishing the job. haha! I really enjoy sleeping naked as well, feeling the sheets on your skin it really nice too. I used to not like sleeping naked because I always flopped around, but I guess I've gotten used to it. It's a wonderful thing!

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is how ifeel, and its so much fun to walk aorund and have it swingin around. I spend that tiem for worshipping themm, cause myu balls hang like half a foot .

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the most relaxing and comfortable feelings comes from hopping into the sack fully nude after taking a hot shower!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't even remember the last time I wore anything to bed. Love the feel of stretching out naked. Absolutely right about that feeling of being in between states. just reaching down and feeling a nice semi but like another poster said...once I start feeling, it gets real hard, real fast.
Of course, there is a lot to be said about morning wood.....:cool: :wink: :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always sleep in the nude, all year round. You can get warmer when it's cold if you sleep nude. That I learned as a Boy Scout and when I was in the Navy. The rest of the year when the weather is warm, I just sleep on top of the sheet. I love the feeling of sleeping unrestricted.

I always awake with a full morning wood.

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love it but, OK, it raises a question I was gonna put out there anyway so here goes. Where do you put your junk when you sleep? Me, I sleep on my stomach so I slip it all between legs in back so I'm not rollin on it in my sleep - it hurts. Guarenteed when I wake up on my tummy it is hard as a rock pointing down betwen my thighs. Great position to grind a bit. ;) Takes me a while to get out of bed.

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Yep, I get a chubby in the morning (and sleep naked), but I especially love my after sex chubby - it sometimes stays swollen for an hour. It's a great feeling to nut, then pull out a stiffy, walk to the bathroom with it waving around, and then watch it soften to a chubby.

Damn, that made me horny.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love it but, OK, it raises a question I was gonna put out there anyway so here goes. Where do you put your junk when you sleep? Me, I sleep on my stomach so I slip it all between legs in back so I'm not rollin on it in my sleep - it hurts. Guarenteed when I wake up on my tummy it is hard as a rock pointing down betwen my thighs. Great position to grind a bit. ;) Takes me a while to get out of bed.

Well, deepdick (love that handle!)

As soon as I get in bed (I always sleep in the nude), the first thing that I do is to stretch my flaccid dick as far as I can and then put it between my legs on the right side of my ball sac and as far under as possible. You may be familiar with this, it's called a Fowfer. Actually this is a Bed Fowfer.

After a few minutes the warmth makes your dick and ball sac meld together and they sort of stay stuck together and in place. During the night, I guess, I change it from side to side, because sometimes I wake with it on the opposite side from the one I started on. I guess I do it during the night when I have REM erections, I don't know. I usually wake in the morning with a full woody and it is still stuck in place between my legs. Fowfers are supposed to be helpful in giving length to a flaccid.

I don't care, I just like the feeling, It's like going to bed with your dick in a warm place, like a vagina, or between another's legs, etc. :tongue:

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i hate sleeping in the nude because for some reason it makes me feel my sheets are dirty. I used to do it all the time.

and i usually wear boxer briefs to bed so when i wake up its usually just a full on hardon but im sure this feeling is good....