sleeping naked

I do sleep naked, it feels more natural, free and libetating! lol Been doing it since I was 18 and moved from my parent's house. I actually sleep much better and feel constricted when I have to where my boxer briefs to sleep. Bi, uncut.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was probably 18/19 when i first began to sleep naked. Was a very hot night that first time so went to bed naked and found it a lot more comfortable. Kept going that way more and more and found i really preferred it.
I make sure though i always have my door closed & locked of course when sleeping nude lol.
Once when we had guests stay over at my house i slept with clothes on and found it really really bad. Just couldn't get to sleep at all.

As for the last parts to answer i am gay (not out) and uncut.

Reactions: Luso

Here in Germany, NO ONE has AC, so recently when it got into the upper 80s/low 90s F I had to sleep naked and with a fan blowing on me. That's not the kind of blow job I usually prefer.

Reactions: BoyBrazil92

Pew

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do enjoy sleeping naked, if weather is hot enough. The only problem is morning wood...
Hi! The morning wood could not be a problem (if it is problematic for you). You can piss and then the tension is decreased a little. It can give you motivation to get up ;)

Reactions: shapely and Edax626

I've told my story elsewhere on the forum, but not this thread, so I am posting it here.

I was a late starter. Wore long PJ's year round as a kid. Went with short PJ's in summer as a teen, kept long for winter. After I married at 22, went with short year round but only slept nude if I fell asleep after being naked for "other activities" in bed. Didn't stop wearing a shirt until I was around 30. That was a full stop, can probably count on one hand how often I've had a shirt on in bed in the 30+ years since. Stuck with PJ bottoms for a while, but when they wore out I bought maybe one more set, then decided that I was wasting my money since I never wore the shirt and switched to boxers. Didn't start sleeping nude until I bought a house with a pool at 36 and started swimming nude just before bed and putting more clothes on to sleep seemed strange. Tried going back to boxers that fall but felt uncomfortable after 3 months of nude sleeping so I just stopped wearing anything in bed.

Reactions: aldawg

I’ve been sleeping nude as long as I can remember. On the rare occasion I fall asleep in boxer briefs, I often wake up in the morning naked, having taken them off in my sleep.

I find they’re annoyIng as I roll around a lot, and they end up twisted and wadded uncomfortably. I have also ended up having a wet dream a few times when I’ve worn underwear to sleep. I think the tightness has overstimulated boners that otherwise would have come and gone in the night.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can remember one summers I did when I was in my teens, but living in house where you had to keep your bedroom door open was in possible for that privacy.

As for now maybe in the summer time but not in the winter. In the summer I will have the AC on an have blankets on the bed.

As much as I would like to sleep naked my body cannot adjust to it. If I live in a warm climate area like Florida or the islands hell ya, it’s never a chilly day, who needs underwear anyway.

Reactions: Luso

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to have morning wood and night wood all the time instead I have sleeping wood.

No offense to the previous person on morning wood.