sleeping naked

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been sleeping naked since I was 13. Pajama sometimes if it's freezing cold but that's rare. Sometimes a thong or g string so I go to sleep feeling horny.. Always naked with my girlfriend or a buddy because we'll be fucking more than once

Reactions: OKCLane

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I have stated in other threads on this site concerning the topic of sleeping naked: "Since my Dad always slept nude, so did I from the early age of 5 or 6. I remember very well at that young age asking both my parents if I could "sleep like Daddy", and they both chuckled and said it was ok. From that time on and to this day, I have never, ever worn anything to bed, no matter where I am or whom I'm with."

Reactions: OKCLane

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any form of sleepwear falls into the same category as neckties for me. Totally useless. Realizing that it's very much a personal preference, I've slept nude since I was about 12 and can't imagine being tangled up in unnecessary clothing. For those who have an interest in communicating with like minded nude sleepers, I recommend http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum/index/

Reactions: 88restored

Since early teens, gay, cut.

Actually, I think every gay guy I know sleeps naked unless there's a very specific reason not to.
Do you think gay men are more likely to sleep naked than straight men?
Only asking because the more reliable surveys estimate that about 30% of US men sleep nude.

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think gay men are more likely to sleep naked than straight men?
Only asking because the more reliable surveys estimate that about 30% of US men sleep nude.

I don't have any hard data, but I can tell you that most straight guys I've known where something to bed only because their wives want them to.

Surveys: If wives were present when the guys answered, most would have responded the way they think their wives would want them to.

I only know two gay men who do not sleep nude. One stated that he knew he was "weird" (his word) for doing so and the other only wears a nightshirt (really!) if he's sleeping alone.

I'd guess a higher percentage of gay men sleep in the buff simply because they're less likely to have someone telling them to put something on.

IMO, it's not a gay thing, it's a guy thing. Gay guys are more likely to sleep, socialize, & do stuff around the house in the buff and go to nude beaches simply they're less likely to be around people telling them they need to wear clothes.

I've slept naked since my teens the only thing i wear now is my cock cage as my Wife/keyholder insists so I don't get any ideas without Her permission

Scfan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven’t been able to get into sleeping naked. I find that I don’t sleep well and keep waking up. I want to get like it but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Should I just keep trying until my body gets used to it? Does anyone have any tips?

Room temperature and amount of bedding has a major affect . If your too cold you will become restless and wakeup. Try a higher tog rating duvet with an extra layer to adjust the warmth and see if that helps @Scfan

Reactions: Scfan

I don't have any hard data, but I can tell you that most straight guys I've known where something to bed only because their wives want them to.

Surveys: If wives were present when the guys answered, most would have responded the way they think their wives would want them to.

I only know two gay men who do not sleep nude. One stated that he knew he was "weird" (his word) for doing so and the other only wears a nightshirt (really!) if he's sleeping alone.

I'd guess a higher percentage of gay men sleep in the buff simply because they're less likely to have someone telling them to put something on.

IMO, it's not a gay thing, it's a guy thing. Gay guys are more likely to sleep, socialize, & do stuff around the house in the buff and go to nude beaches simply they're less likely to be around people telling them they need to wear clothes.
Luckily my wife is fine with me being nude any time no one else is around, which is essentially always the case when we are in bed. While she is rarely nude herself, she is fully accepting that I always am in bed and usually when no one else is home.
This summer I decided to make my study a clothing optional area even when others are home. I just shut the door and expect them to stay out.

Reactions: Jujurice

Scfan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Room temperature and amount of bedding has a major affect . If your too cold you will become restless and wakeup. Try a higher tog rating duvet with an extra layer to adjust the warmth and see if that helps @Scfan
Yes, I think you might be right. I find that my shoulders get cold

Reactions: Vauxhall101

pachuco2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slept Nude since younger age