sleeping naked

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been sleeping naked since I was about 16. Can't go back to sleeping with clothes and find it hard to get to sleep when something is around me - even if it's just boxers. My BF never slept naked until we started dating and at first thought it was weird. Now he loves it and walks around the flat naked but won't venture outside - nudist lake or swimming sessions, etc. I've been a nudist too long to get hung up with all that. I'm gay and cut.

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was raised in a pretty prudish household. When I went to college, the first night I slept in tightly-whitie briefs and full pajamas. (Yeah, an 18 year old in college sleeping in pajamas - can you imagine?) Anyway, my roommate was a latin stud from south Florida. He was raised in a nudist environment. Needless to say he thought me sleeping in all of those clothes was silly - and told me so.

I was in awe of him, his body and his big ole uncut dick (I'm cut unfotunately) so I started to imitate him. Within a week I was sleeping nude and haven't slept in clothes since.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
where I live, people sleep in pajamas. It's a bit strange to me especially since there's no air conditioning; just open windows. I never understood the pajama thing. Even as a kid my brothers and I slept in our briefs, not even a t shirt. Then at about 16 I started sleeping naked and never went back. I'm cut - fortunately.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slept nude since freshmen year of high school I don’t think it hurt either that this was a time when I was becoming very aware of the excitement I got from touching myself or waking up with a rock hard cock either.

Since getting out of the marines and originally living in Honolulu for twenty years it just made since to sleep naked. Being clean-shaven I must admit that the sensual feeling that I get from sliding between crisp cool sheets especially silk is quite a turn on too.

My wife loves it too I’m sure by the way I she awakes me when she is horny.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: bijockfl

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been sleeping naked since I was 15. Find it hard to get comfortable with anything on. I like walking around my flat naked too. I'm cut and straight

Last edited:

strikingapollo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been sleeping naked since I was 16. Im 20 years old now. I used to live in a dorm and at first my roomates found it awkward so I had to sleep with my robe near me so I could robe up whenever I got out of bed. But ever since I moved in to my own place I sleep naked unless I have friends sleeping over.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually sleep naked, doesn't matter if I'm alone or have someone sharing my bed. I've been sleeping naked since 7th grade (kinda freaked out my friend when I went to my first sleepover and took off all my clothes!); when I was a Marine, I always wore my dog tags (but no clothes) to sleep. I'm uncut, bi.

bako_bi_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Been sleeping naked since high school - only wear boxers if we have house guests (small house and my wife makes me). My freshman year roommate in college was pretty shocked that I slept naked and that I wasn't really ashamed. I figured we were both guys - no big deal. Never DID see him naked the entire year living together. He somehow only changed underwear in the bathroom or when I was out of the room.

Cut, bi (married to a woman)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My freshman year roommate in college was pretty shocked that I slept naked and that I wasn't really ashamed. I figured we were both guys - no big deal. Never DID see him naked the entire year living together. He somehow only changed underwear in the bathroom or when I was out of the room.
Isn't it bizarre how you can know someone for that long and they never loosen up? Even for their own convenience? Then sometimes it makes you feel embarrassed because they are embarrassed.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started sleeping nude in High School. I don't think my folks ever figgured it out. I still would get pjs every xmas and since I did my own laundry, I never opened the packages. What a waste.
I am cut and bi.
When I first got a room mate, I convinced him to stop wearing sweats to bed. He even started sleeping nude in his sleeping bag when we went camping. The last thing I convinced him to do was to stop wearing briefs and change to boxers. Still can not get him to freeball though.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
stop bullying your roomie man what do you get out of him freeballing?

Well, for one thing, I get to watch his nice big cock swing around... But then, why would you care... I would never bully anyone but you when I would to ask you to leave and take your attitude with you.

You may have noticed that this is a discussion group about underware, clothing and appearance issues.