sleeping naked

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dark_moon: Here's something I have always wondered about.... In my experience allot of men sleep naked. Don't you ever roll over on your assorted 'stuff' in your sleep? I mean like roll over and sqish it under your hip or something? Have you ever been laying on your side and have a woman roll over onto it in her sleep?

2. txquis

Gold Member

For me its my lowhangers that i squash and knock.
    ouch.

3. Max

Max New Member

There are other possible dangers of sleeping naked .. a 3am fire alert 20 plus years ago in a hotel in Houston, Texas stands out in my memory as a reminder of one of them.

Yes, my wife has rolled over onto me in that way a few times; possibly getting back at me for the number of times I have stabbed her in the back. ;)

But I agree with txquis. The worst problem for me is part of my ballsac getting caught between my legs; pulling it out is one of those actions that come automatically, probably even in my sleep.

I rarely wore anything in bed until the time when one or other of our children used to come into our bed for a cuddle either first thing in the morning or even occasionally they would sneak in between us at night ... for some reason I felt much more comfortable clothed in that situation. It used to drive us crazy sometimes, and it certainly reduced the opportunities for sex, but of course it's something I missed when they got past that stage.

For a while I tried wearing briefs (I managed to find some very accommodating ones), but they weren't good at coping with erections. For me these days it is either traditional 'pyjams' or nothing.

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Sleeping naked can give some trouble but a body free from clothes is worth it. Problem is mostly my sac crushed between my legs. I sometimes lay with my hip on my dick, but that is most of the time when I sleep half turned on my belly. It happened a few times that my wife turned in her sleep while my dick got under her and I woke up because it hurt. But most of the time, being so close together, it is just what we want…..

We always (almost) sleep naked. Our children were used to that. They came in our bed as all children do as they wake up or have a bad dream. It was never a problem.

It remembers me that once I had forgotten I was naked. It was a Saturday morning. My oldest daughter, she must have been 3 y/o I think, had gone to the living room to play as usual. I woke up because I heard that the front door was closed. I could see her just walking away, which we had forbidden. I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the door to catch her. People at the street were laughing at me ………….. I was fully naked. Never thought of putting on pants.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When I was married we liked to spoon - an exquisite way to sleep when nude. She'd be close against my backside with her arms around me until we'd both turn over and I'd be against her backside and cuddle. There was rarely any problem with this because any spontaneous erection would just climb up her back.

But there was that one time that somehow during the night I awoke to find the weight of her hip lying on my member. It felt pretty good until I got a sudden hardon and it pushed me off the bed onto the floor. :p

6. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: If I roll over on my stomach I reach down and push everything towards my feet & I keep the legs apart. Legs together is never a good idea.

7. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Now that i live alone i enjoy sleeping naked. I get up in the morning and i feed the dog, turn on the news, make my coffee and do other things nude like open the drapes, etc. until i take a shower.

the thing for me is i have to move all my 'stuff' forward in bed because for some reason my balls end up in a hurting position. when i am asleep i have no idea what is happening. i never woke up because i moved wrong cos of my pivates.

8. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: I always start out on my back but somehow when I wake up everymorning I am on my stomac and balls are akeing and it just really hurts.

9. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I also sleep nude and I do wake up in the morning with a sore sac but I can't see wearing clothes to bed.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My directon of pushing is up on my belly. You had better watch pushing towards you feet, lighthouse, you could break that pole off, you know. :blink:

Luke (aka Roy'sToy)

11. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: I wear pyjama bottoms, thick cotton ones , I live at home so its mainly to avoid embaressment, never really got the hang of sleeping naked, and as I can only sleep on my front I have all my stuff arranged before i sleep.

12. nicholas

nicholas New Member

Sleeping naked is enjoyable, because in the morning, when you have morning wood, the sensation is much better when there is nothing on....I hate to have morning wood in tight underwear.

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

Then don't wear tight underwear......LOL :D :D

Seriously, I sleep naked because it is comfortable. The only problem I have, outside of laying on my stuff, is someone knocking on my door awakening me from a deep sleep. I have a tendency to just jump up and go answer the door. Neighbors, friends and even strangers have been flashed more than once.

When I lived at home it was embarrassing when my Mom would come into my room unannounced to make sure I was awake. Morning wood was hard to conceal.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Buddy: Sleeping naked for 23 years has always been the norm at my house for the guys. My five brothers, dad, and I have always slept naked. Morning wood was seen as being the normal way to wake up.
    I remember once, waking up in the middle of the night and running down stairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. Dad thought someone might have entered the house and came into the kitchen as well. We both stood there naked, and hard. I poured two glasses of milk, we sat down and had a talk.
    With six boys in three bedrooms, sharing one bathroom, we were always hard and thought nothing of seeing each other.
    You learn to sit and lay with your knees apart, so not to squeeze your equipment!

15. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: sleeping naked is nothing, as I remember a family that ate breakfast naked. They thought nothing of it, and they seem to turn out alright as a human being. How I wish I had breakfast over at their house.

I sleep on my back and when I turn over my hardon flip me onto my back again, and it's sort of my auto- kick stand device. Okay seriously I never had a problem of sleeping on my privates or balls. But I do toss and turn alot dued to weight training.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I got to admit, I'm an advocate of sleeping naked. Winters? Hell, it doesn't bother me any so long as I have a warm blanket and/or a nice girl with me. Of course, you got to watch out for those midnight spontaneous erections during winter, because when you have pee, oh god, it's kind of like pushing an elephant into a compact!

17. MWGUC

MWGUC New Member

It's always either naked or with tighties....the tighties are just for when it's hot and the sack is hanging low and I don't want to crush the boys. Invariably I wake up in the morning with monster wood and I'll remove them....the sudden freedom feels unbelievable.

I do occasionally have the bad habit of falling asleep on the stomach as well, in which case the wood is extremely painful if I happen to fall asleep in the "down" position.

18. jonb

Gold Member

I sleep on my back, actually. Yeah, most guys have problems. I prefer to put it up, but that's just me. (That's anatomical up: Pointing towards the head.)

19. Wanz Goodhead

Wanz Goodhead New Member

Albums:
    Jonb, I'd love to watch you sleep...But back to the subject.
    I sleep naked, mostly on my side. Things just kinda hang or lay out the front, really nice to look at.

20. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hi
    I always sleep naked whether on my own or with a girlfriend as I feel more comfortable this way. Ok, I have rolled on my nuts but not crushed em - they're not as sensitive to pressure as you would think. My girlfriend is a light sleeper and moves around all night so I do have to be careful I don't get a kick in the nuts or groin because that does hurt! Can be real fun after this has happened too - she takes great care of me! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted