Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was raised in a very 'open' home environment - hippy parents - so nudity was very common and as a family we all slept nude - so I have been sleeping nude all my life - where I live it is tropical all year round so sleeping nude is very natural and comfortable for me. I enjoy the freedom and the comfort of sleeping with nothing on. In the cooler months I may need a sheet.

My parents certainly weren't hippies and I never saw them nude but did on occasion see them in their night wear - several layers of it in the case of my mother. I'd have thought that most people who sleep naked would put something on to wander around the house - eg an early morning coffee or a late night drink between showering and going to bed but perhaps people fully relaxed with nudity would just stay bare ?

ShortandSexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time that can recall ever sleeping naked was when my family left the house. My mother does not approve of anything like that because she considers that to be gay. I do not like to let on to the fact that I appreciate my body to that extent. However, if I had my own place, there would be nothing stopping me from sleeping butt naked, front side up.

Besides, in all honesty, if you have a house guest over and you want her to get ideas about what the two of you could be doing together, what better way to throw a hint her way than to let her get a catch of you in that situation...with the door cracked? To me that is the perfect scenario.

Last edited:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nude here for sure. Start in HS sometime and have done it ever since. With roomies, in my frat house, with gfs, friends gfs, roomies gfs, parties, whatever. I prefer it, it is comfortable, and easy access if the need arises. roomiues havent always liked it, especially if their girls caught a glimpse of what was hangin, but hey, if they were lookin they must have been curious.

ShortandSexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nude here for sure. Start in HS sometime and have done it ever since. With roomies, in my frat house, with gfs, friends gfs, roomies gfs, parties, whatever. I prefer it, it is comfortable, and easy access if the need arises. roomiues havent always liked it, especially if their girls caught a glimpse of what was hangin, but hey, if they were lookin they must have been curious.

But haven't you ever been questioned or forced into explaining your choice to sleep that way? I know that when I slept naked I basically had to break the fourth wall with explanations. I tried to tell the girls that I nwas with that I found clothes to be materialistic and should not be weighed in when sleeping. Then there is what I wrote about earlier. The opportunity should present itself and I Mcannot refuse. That is my burden on the matter.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be too concerned about explaining yourself to other people why you do what you do. If they don't pay your bills, then you don't owe them anything, including explanations. If you like sleeping naked, then do it.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started trying to sleep naked. I like it, but have to get used to it. I've always had roommates until I bought my own house, so it must be the independence that spawned such an urge in me.

COCK_10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think i started not too long ago, I still live at home even though im in college. My parents never notice because im always up later tahn tehy are and wake up a lot later in the day. I love the freedom it brings

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never had to explain myself or justify it. The most I would ever get was questions like, "you sleep nude?" I would just say "yes". Or, "you don't wear anything to bed?" And I would say "just a smile." Only time it was ever a problem was one roomie I had in college. He was an ass, so when his gf would check me out, he eventually said something to me about it, said she kept looking at me nude and asked me to cover up when she was around. now, I wasnt parading around nude when she was there, I would just sleep nude, and when i got up, I would put on boxers, so from my bed to the dresser was all she would see. Since he was an ass I told him I wasnt going to change and that she must see something on me that she likes and cant get with you or she wouldnt keep looking. he was really pissed, but I was right, he was rather small. She and I hooked up a few times after they broke up too. I would feel bad about it all if he was a ncie guy, but he wasnt.

D_Vincent_Van_Nova

Account Disabled
Media
My parents certainly weren't hippies and I never saw them nude but did on occasion see them in their night wear - several layers of it in the case of my mother. I'd have thought that most people who sleep naked would put something on to wander around the house - eg an early morning coffee or a late night drink between showering and going to bed but perhaps people fully relaxed with nudity would just stay bare ?

My parents usually didn't put anything on when they got up in the morning. If family or friends were visiting they would have a robe on but otherwise they were usually naked in the morning. I'm the same way this day. My wife and I sleep in the nude and don't bother with clothes in the morning until we are dressed for the day.