Sleeping naked

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time I slept nude was when I was 10 or 11. I'd taken a shower, gone to my room in my bathrobe and started watching tv. The next thing I knew, I was waking up nude in the morning... and liking it. The weird thing is that I never figured out how I got that way. Did my dad come in and remove my bathrobe and tuck me in? My mom? Or did I do it on my own and not remember?

I kept wearing pajamas for years after that, eventually shifting to underwear perhaps in high school. Sometime in high school or college I started not wearing anything at all. Being on the swimming team, living in the jock dorm in college, sleeping in the nude seemed no big deal.

Now, I sleep in any combination of tops and bottoms you can imagine from nothing at all to a complete set of pajamas. It just depends on where I am, how I feel, how hot or cold the room is...

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i started sleeping nude about when I was 15 or 16. I just enjoyed the feeling of being free. Don't do it anymore now that I'm in a dorm room. Instead I just slip on a comfortable paor of nylon vasketball shorts, that's it though.

savaged

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I probably started sleeping naked around 12 or 13. I remember going through a short stage of sleepwalking so my parents must have gotten an eyefull at least once.

In college I was in a fraternity and went back to wearing boxers as you never knew who might stop by or when... it was just a little safer.

Ever since graduating it was back to sleeping naked. As far as I'm concerned it's the most comfortable way to go.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have slept naked since was bout 13/14, work nights so if I HAVE to answer the door normally throw some boxers on or just stick my head round the door. Never had a problem when I have shared a house as we all saw each other naked half the time when we were pissed anyway lol

mikelepirate

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i sleep nude since i'm 16yo and even when i shared a bed with staight friends for holidays or other events. i think it's beter to have no undies cause i have to be hard most of the night (and i don't speek about my hardon when i awake ..) :rolleyes::eek::redface:

I have to wear underwear when sleeping. As a turbulant dreamer I the bed is quickly put through chaos, and this generates alot of... friction. ;)

I wear swim shorts so I don't get as exited ... the constant adjustment is better than completely losing sleep.

I have slept around 10 hours this entire week (net addiction relapse), so my turbulance has currently subsided.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile: I've been sleeping naked since I was out of diapers, I grew up in a very laid back family we never wore bathing suits in our pool unless someone my parents felt might be uptight about it. Living In California and Hawaii, the cold was never a problem.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sleep completely nude - have it no other way. Love the freedom to just reach down and wank whenever, not only that but underwear is bothersome in bed.

I have underwear on a majority of the way - WHY would I keep it on at night as well?

It becomes a problem if you can't do anything else for half the day, sleep included :D

Not my idea of Freedom ;)

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it matter if you have a room mate?

Come on we are all guyz at the end of the day. Ive had roomies in the past, and we slept naked. It is so much more comfortable sleeping naked... i would always wake up in the middle of the night when i slept with boxers on. They would get it wrapped up, and twisted round me. So, i went back to being naked. Much more comfortable.... when i get up, if my roomie was awake, big deal. We all have the same, just different size as this site proves. :tongue:

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a t-shirt at maximum. One day when I was young I saw my dad answer the phone wearing only a t-shirt in the morning, so I copied him. It turns out it feels really good. Warm on top without any restriction. My legs never get cold either. Do a lot of other guys do this?
I'm exactly the same though I didn't copy from anyone...just sort of turned out to be the most comfortable way to sleep after trying nothing (too cold up top), shorts (get tangled and restricting and didn't need the warmth there anyway). I'm wearing a sleeveless t shirt this summer which turns out to be even more comfortable.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes when I wear a t-shirt, it gets twisted uncomfortably. However, I think my girlfriend enjoys the contrast of seeing my torso covered and my pubes exposed.

There are places in the world where young boys only wear t-shirts all day. I suppose there's something to be said for a culture where boys know everyone has seen their dicks already. It probably helps ensure that they are potty trained sooner, also.

Anyway, it is rather fun to be in just a t-shirt sometimes, but I do prefer nothing between myself and the sheets most of the time.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being uncut, I never had a problem with wearing underwear top and bottom
at night, now I tend to prefer just wearing a nightshirt to keep the shoulders warm, it's more comfortable.
However a friend of mind told me that after puberty whenever he wore underwear he would either have a wet dream or get so horny he'd hump the bed in his sleep and wake up in a lake of cum! It was kind of embarrasing for him because his mom did his laundry! So now he sleeps in the nude!
I thought that was interesting. I guess cut guys are more sensitive to the
fabric of underwear and tend to deal with more messes?