Sleeping naked

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, how old were you when you started sleeping naked?

What about college, and living in a dorm or frat house?

I remember my brother and I getting new pajamas as gifts at Christmas time or for birthdays, and we'd wear them for a while and then go back to t-shirts and underpants.

I first started sleeping nude at age 13 (grade 8) when I asked my mom for a pair of new PJ's, she told me to go talk with my dad. My dad said something like "you're becoming a man now, you should try sleeping nude or in boxers like I do" and that's how it all started. And before anyone tries to suggest my old dad was a pervert, he and I had/have a very open relationship. He saw me naked many times growing up as a teen and I saw him nude too. We used to go swimming together at the community centre every weds. evening - i valued being so open and nude around him.

In college i also slept nude and my roomate wear totally ok with it. He slept in a tshirt and boxers. :biggrin1:

D

deleted213967

I'll sleep naked if given the chance, but right now w/ a roommate, even if he isn't there when I go to sleep, he could be there when I wake up, so it really never is possible.

Huh? Does your roommate sleep in your bed when he is there?...Back in my day, we all had our personal bed...

11"mark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started to sleep nude after college and getting my own place. Now my wife and I sleep nude all the time!

D

deleted3782

I remember sleeping naked when I was very young, being adventurous and trying to be like my dad. Sometimes I just couldnt do it because my dick was too sensitive. I finally made the permanent switch when I was about 20, and have remained essentially unclothed ever since.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Think I've posted this previously, but here goes-
Not certain when i stopped wearin pj's but remember needing to buy some for a school camp when i was about 10/11, ones i still had in draw hadn't been worn for some time & wouldn't fit. Think parents had realised cos they never went in wash, and i would always appear in shower robe when i got up.
I Remember during one summer hol the lad next door came round to 'plan the day' i was still in bed(awake), mum sent him in to me, was interesting to see his face when after sorting plans as i got up and reached for gown.

If i share a room with mate i will usually just strip n get in bed, if i share the bed with a friend i usually wear loose shorts, apart from 2 or 3 buds when we'd just strip-cos we seen it all before.

I started sleeping nude at 9 or so, to follow my older brother who as 13 at the time. We shared a big loft room til I was 11 when we moved into the poolhouse, my little bro took the loft, and my dad made the little shit's room an office. Our parents realized that we were sleeping nude when I was 12, they later said, but they didn't mention it at the time. No idea if they caught on that we were having sex.

I hope you mean having sex in general, not having sex with your brother. Is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

I started doing it when I moved away from home to go to university. I wore underwear in bed when I lived at home. I always hated PJs because I would always feel restricted in them. I can't sleep at all now unless I'm naked.

When I was in university, I had my own residence room and when I moved off campus I had my own room in a shared house or apartment, so I still slept in the nude. The same goes for my fraternity house. I had my own room, so I slept in the nude. I remember once that one of my fraternity brothers came into my room and pulled the covers off of me to get me up. He was shocked to see me naked. He said that he didn't do it because being naked made him horny. I enjoy sleeping in the nude because it makes me feel free and comfortable. I have no problem changing around other guys or showering around them, so I really wouldn't have a problem sleeping in the nude around them (I have before - my own bed, but we shared a room when we were travelling). My friend didn't do it, but I don't think he cared either. He had seen me nude a thousands times before in the locker room and the shower (which were all communal back then).

HotPocket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate wearing clothes period, lol. at my height (5'1") I gotta get clothes custom tailored, or just buy kid clothes, and they are not proportioned well for my body. I take them off every chance I get ;)

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
I shared an attic bedroom with my older brother, (only 15 month age difference) until puberty hit I always wore pjs, but one morning after my older brother left for school I had humped my pjs and had ejaculated for the first time. They were soaked and the darn stuff never washed out. I then started wearing them to bed but then would slip the bottoms off and just lay in bed with the tops on. Don't recall how long after the top came off too. Ever since I've lived alone, I'm nude in an out of bed. Can't stand clothes.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
In winter I wear loung pants to keep my legs warm. In summer I may wear big baggy boxers. I prefer to sleep nude if I am sleeping with someone else. I like to spoon, and want to feel as much of their body against me as I can get. Funny thing, except for winter, I don't like someone spooning behind me. I get too hot temperature wise.

CommandoPastor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's going on 15 years now for me. As anyone who sleeps naked will tell you, once you start doing it, there is very little going back. Now, when I travel with the kids (I am a pastor who also works with our youth) I wear shorts to bed and it just about kills me.
Thank God I married a very cool woman who does not care that I walk around naked sometimes. Plus God blessed us with two boys who have learned early on that seeing someone naked (dad included) is not a big deal.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Hard to rememebr a time when I wore pj's....but I realize I did. I know my own dad used to say he slept nude, so that is maybe why I soon started doing the same in the privacy of my own bedroom....at least from the age of 8 or 9 or so.
I'm pretty sure my roommate and I wore something -- probably underwear -- to bed in college. He was sorta prudish, even if I wasn't.
Other than that, I've always been a nude sleeper, and have always felt comfortbale doing it. The only exception is if I'm sick; for some reason I feel better with something on then. (maybe just chills...)

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I first tried sleeping naked shortly after reaching puberty, and for me it was SO SENSITIVE that it kept waking me up! I had an almost constant hard-on compared to earlier when I slept with nopt only pajamas but with my tighty-whity underpants on underneath them. (That was actually the reason for trying to sleep naked. I started getting a lot more spontaneous erections aboyut that time and it was painfyul and irritating when my dick would start getting stiff inside my tight underpants.

Eventually, my body got used to sleeping nude. But for the last several years I've been wearing a nightshirt. Why? Because it keeps my arms and upper body warmer but under the covers it just rides up so that from the waist down it's just me and the sheets!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've slept nude since I was 7. Can't sleep in anything. It feels like I'm being strangled. Since I was 18 there's been no exception to this.