Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I started sleeping naked in the summer of '93. After I started having sex, I said fuck wearing clothes, especially in bed. I had my own room when I was in school so I was naked there. I had a really cool roommate in college who hated clothes as much as I did so we watched Video Soul naked quite often. Then, I was in the military, that's just nakedness whenever u want.

Then, to top it all off, I just made this post naked. Gotta love the birthday suit. It just feels good being naked and having your body all over whatever you're on. Clothes suck! But when other people buy them and they're really expensive, they're beautiful...:wink:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the first time I slept naked I was about 13 or 14...but I didn't make it a habit until I moved out on my own...

now I have a "temporary" roommate and sometimes I warn him that I'll be naked in case he comes into my room...

there is NOTHING more comfortable than being naked...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I sometimes sleep naked, I like the feeling. But we learned to wear pj's and underwear when we go to bed. I don't wear underwear for years now, but still wear most of the time pj's, just because it's a routine and I'm also afraid of being caught... Sometimes is sleeping nude a bit difficult because you're dick is everywhere, with pj's on, it stays most of the time on the right place. But I also prefer sleeping naked.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hadn't slept naked until I was 19yo and my best friend and I had rented a place together during the summer after my first year at college (he went to a different college but we decided to hang out together). He told me he slept naked and so I made fun of him the whole summer. On the last night at our place, we were joking with each other about stuff, as friends do and he was driving me nuts, so I told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to get naked and get in bed with him and not leave. He dared me, so I did. We never touched each other (that night) but ever since then I've slept naked. The only time I'll sleep with clothes is if I'm a guest in someone's house or I'm visiting the family. I love sleeping naked and always get annoyed when I have partners that sleep with clothes--I enjoy the easy access.

It's going on 15 years now for me. As anyone who sleeps naked will tell you, once you start doing it, there is very little going back. Now, when I travel with the kids (I am a pastor who also works with our youth) I wear shorts to bed and it just about kills me.
Thank God I married a very cool woman who does not care that I walk around naked sometimes. Plus God blessed us with two boys who have learned early on that seeing someone naked (dad included) is not a big deal.

I totally get what you are saying. You are correct that once you've started doing it, it's next to impossible to sleep with anything on again. I've tried (when I've had the flu or a cold to stop the chills), but I end up ripping them off after an hour or so in bed because I feel like I'm being strangled and I can't fall or stay asleep with anything on.

I too have a wife that is cool with me sleeping nude. She is always cold, so she sleeps in flannel. She accepts that I don't like pjs and never will. A big part of that may be because I'm always hot. Even when I'm naked in bed with just a thin sheet over me and my wife is in her flannels with comforters piled on top of her, she cuddles up to me for warmth.

I also think that a large part of the credit goes to you about your boys being comfortable with nudity around other males. More parents should follow your lead and teach kids that nudity is not sinful, immoral or dirty. It's natural and beautiful in an appropriate context (after all, we were created in God's image if you want to look at it in a religious context). I see so many uptight guys in the locker room and shower where I work out hiding, doing their silly towel dance, or even worse skipping getting changed and showered all together in order not to be nude around other guys. It's beyond ridiculous that guys are so uptight about nudity around their peers nowadays. Good for you for bucking the trend. I think your boys will feel far more secure in themselves in the future.

Freeboy

Experimental Member
Media
I have been sleeping naked for about a year now, and I'm about to be 28 in a few weeks. It started because it got really hot here during the day and was still humid at night by bedtime. I was tired of waking up wet from sweating in my sleep, so I decided to try sleeping nude. I loved it! As I started to ask more guys I knew, I found out that a lot of people slept naked and loved it.

Before then, I could probably count on my hands how many times I slept nude in my life. I always wore some type of pajamas, pj pants, tee shirt, boxers .. something to bed. Sometimes I'd have on PJ's and underwear. Other times, I'd just have on PJ's and be commando. I've lived alone now for almost seven years, so I was really behind the times. LOL! Forgive me.

If I have general company staying the night, I will be polite and cover up or close my door if I really want to sleep naked. But, those occasions are rare. Sleeping nude has really taught me to be a lot more comfortable with my body.

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
I've been sleeping naked since I was 13 or so. I find it difficult to sleep now any other way. I do usually wear underwear if I have to share a room in a hotel or something with friends, but even then sometimes I don't. I like to feel the freedom

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started sleeping nude at 13 - 14 and have never changed. Even during college I slept nude. My roommates got used to it even though they did not sleep nude. I've never had a problem with nudity and became a nudist early on.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT depends on the weather. during winter, as it's cold, I sleep with underpants and a t.shirt, but DURING summer. man, I let it all hang loose! :D

THE ARCHER

Just Browsing
Media
When I was about 17 and slept pvernight at my then girlfriends house. It was great to be able to be nude all night. After that I never went back...anyone I have ever shared a room with just had to get used to it

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just started sleeping this way this year...AWESOME !!!

I used to were boxers but they would bunch up and gather around my junk all night. Now...nice and smooth.

My wife first thought I was coming to bed nude for sex every night, but I told her it was more comfortable. She finally understood.

Now I just lay there watching TV in bed nude, and loving it. I enjoy being nude now more than ever.

I started sleeping naked in high school. My first semester or so of college I went back to sleeping in my underwear, but after that I didn't care. My roommate always made fun of me and asked me what I would do if the fire alarm went of at 3am. (which it often did)

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i started doing so this early this year. it progressed from fully clothed, to just underwear, to just plain nothing.

and now, in the dead of winter, i still do.. got a mink blanket anyway..

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
I sleep naked and have since college. My girlfriend usually wears a t-shirt. if I'm ever sharing a rhotel room it usually goes like this:

brother-naked. He did it so I learned from him
father-underwear That's how he sleeps
friends-usually naked, cause some them do
co-worker-underwear

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Don't really do it that often when I sleep alone. I'm pretty slim, and I'm usually not warm enough to sleep in the buff, except on a few days in july/august when it's really really warm; then I'll do it.

When I sleep next to a partner, then I'm naked if they are.:cool: