Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to be naked to sleep too, unless I'm taking a nap. Same complaints as many here - I feel too constricted when I have clothes on.

I've heard a few stories from friends who experienced the Northridge quake wrt to the number of naked (or inappropriately covered up due to panic) people running around at 5am. So I may have to change my tune after our next large one, but until then I'm sticking with comfort.

The other benefit to sleeping nude of course is that when I'm lucky enough to have someone in bed with me they have easier access to my body in case they need something. :tongue:

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i always sleep naked, and have been since i started high school. like others here, i feel way too constricted if i'm not nude, and i find it really hard to fall asleep. the only times i don't sleep naked are when i'm staying overnight at a friend's or if they're staying over with me, or if we're sharing a hotel room, and even then all i've got on is a really, really loose pair of shorts or lounge pants. usually the only thing that holds them up is a drawstring, and when i'm asleep, i've got it completely undone and loosened.
other than that, the only other times i don't sleep naked are when i'm either hammered or incredibly tired, and i just sort of pass out with all my clothes on.

Izzy_1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sleep naked and have done since i was about 17 i think. I just get too hot in pjs or anything. My husband always sleeps naked too

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i slept naked ever since i was in junior high school...
i slept naked in college and also when i was in the navy stationed on a submarine... i have a female roommate now and i still sleep naked

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally it is too cold in NZ to sleep naked, except in summer. The only time I have regularly slept naked was the time we rented a small apartment. The building was of two levels and we had the upper floor. The heat from the lower unit went up into our unit. On top of that the building was modern with plenty of windows and so acted like a heat trap. The only way to sleep was naked. It was actually warm enough to sleep naked in winter. There was a limited amount of nudity in the morning before dressing and from time to time in the day. The previous tenants were friends of ours and were also into sleeping naked and occasional nudity. That is not a complete co-incidence. Howard. :smile:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When i got my own place. My mother used to still give me PJs for christmas presents.

I always felt a bit guilty storing them in the bottom draw of the chest, still in their wrapping.

As I was broke, the parents gave me an old single bed from the family home to get going. Fairly soon I decided that a double bed was a much better idea. My mom, visiting one day saw this and said "Who are you sharing that with". I didn't tell her it was a rather cute cropheaded lad.

D

deleted294834

I usually just wear my boxer briefs and nothing else. Sometimes I will sleep nude, especially after a night of sex with my wife, but most of the time it is boxer briefs for me.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was when I was 9 or 10, at first it was because it was so damned hot in the summer. Thankfully we didn't have high humidity, and 80 degrees is tough for me.

D_fiddlediddle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started sleepng naked when i was 15 or so, but only occasionally. No i do nothing but, for the reason that when my g/f decided she wasnts to wake me up wtha BJ, she can easily. I'm such a great guy. haha

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
started sleeping naked when i was in jr high. even when i go to my friends houses i always sleep naked, i just comfortable with myself. if someone happens to see me naked on accident, oh well.

zipper69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always sleep nude. Even if I start out with clothes on they are off when I wake up. :) I have no idea how long I've been doing this. In most situations naked is always better.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I generally don't sleep naked because I have a younger sister and while I was home she would occasionally wake me up and if I didn't she would yank the blankets off and I don't think her seeing me naked is appropriate. (I was never naked when she did that ) And plus my mom thought that whenever I didn't have clothes I was beating off, most of the time that was the case but not all the time :biggrin1:. But now I'm in France for the summer and there is no AC! And a few nights it was like 70 degrees. It is then that I decided that the clothes had to come off. Aside from France, I don't have the opportunity to sleep naked because each year I have a roommate.