Sleeping naked

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone ever slept completely naked?

I did, always in the summer.

Locked room, and gave a fuck about what's happening.

Quite comfortable sleeping w/o clothes.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I always slept naked for the most part of our lives. Locked bedroom doors made it a lot easier. Today, as we turn 50, things have changed and slowed down so we are now wearing loose PJ's to bed. But I was more comfortable without clothes.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always sleep naked, summer and winter. It's nice to have everything to hand.

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah i've slept naked since i was about 15 or so. On the odd occasion during winter, i might wear boxers and a tshirt. but not very often, it has to be pretty cold for that.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually sleep naked, but not always. I guess it's about 75% of the time. It's pretty random and isn't at all contingent upon the weather, sex, or masturbation.

yngfunldn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always. Even when I slept in a communal dorm at college. No big deal. Just comfy. Why lock the door though?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not much you can say if your host sleeps naked and walks around like that after you turn in. He usually puts on some briefs, but not always,..and there he was in the fridge, bucknaked. It was one helluva of shock, but it's his damn fridge, so what do you say? We stood talking in his kitchen for hours, him naked as a jaybird, until we both ran out of insomnia.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think after everybody turns in for the night, what you see and hear, wandering around the house, is on you. The guy didn't mail me an engraved invite, "Hey, I'll be waiting in the kitched for you naked! Get your fatass in here!" He was putting me up for the night (and he didn't have to) and thought I was asleep--no harm, no foul.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually sleep naked unless I am dirty and too tired to take a shower, then I don't want to get the sheets dirty so I'll wear a t-shirt and boxers. I love the feeling of being naked.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've slept naked most of my adult life. My apartment does not have central heat, so only on the coldest winter nights will I wear any kind of clothes to bed. I live by myself, so only when I have company do I have to be concerned about being naked when I get out of bed. I always leave a pair of gym shorts on the floor by my bed and slip them on before I leave the bedroom.

D

deleted20132

IN the warm part of the year, sure, naked is the best, but in winter - pjs are the best!