Sleeping Nude - Before and After

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i am at home i usually take a shower maybe chill a bit or if i am really tired go straight to bed. When wake up i usually put on a pair of pj's bottoms maybe a t shirt if its cold. When i stay in hotels it is usually the same but i usually stay nude untill i iron my uniform or what i plan to wear that day.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I generally get naked once I'm home for the evening and not expecting anyone. In the morning I lay out my clothes for the day right after my shower but usually don't put them on until I'm getting ready to leave my apartment.

D

deleted1025121

I take off all my clothes and put them right beside the bed and hop into bed naked. Then when I wake up I put on my lounging boxers. Sometimes in the middle of the day when I get home from errands I'll strip naked and walk around naked to cool down for awhile. But I have a pair of shorts always nearby if someone knocks on the door or something. I think its illegal to open your door naked to the public or where its easy for people to see.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take off all my clothes and put them right beside the bed and hop into bed naked. Then when I wake up I put on my lounging boxers. Sometimes in the middle of the day when I get home from errands I'll strip naked and walk around naked to cool down for awhile. But I have a pair of shorts always nearby if someone knocks on the door or something. I think its illegal to open your door naked to the public or where its easy for people to see.
always useful to have something to pop into, found that a cache sex wasn't really big enough for some people - though the postman got tempted when he saw me - so always keep a little pair of shorts by the door...

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We strip soon after getting home usually before dinner unless we think someone will drop by. We stay that way through breakfast the next morning so whatever happens inbetween is in the nude

Reactions: chrisque

I'm in agreement with everyone concerning the time of year. When it's warm there are times i come home and strip and stay naked the whole evening. Some weekends i'm like that. yes, I live alone, too. I think I"m pretty much a nudist when it's warm. LOL

D

deleted60522

Just been in Spain for 5 weeks so spent nearly all the time at the villa nude except for a few days when family were staying. Back in the uk now and to cold be be nude except in bed.LOL

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just been in Spain for 5 weeks so spent nearly all the time at the villa nude except for a few days when family were staying. Back in the uk now and to cold be be nude except in bed.LOL
Wind up the heating and let it all hang out - but yep, cold in the UK for some time now, so, want nude company under the blankets?

PeGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am mostly naked from the time i get home until the following morning when i get dressed for work or whatever... Love being naked!

As I am aging I am wearing less around the house unless I have guests. I've slept naked pretty much every night since college and find myself getting ready for bed within a few minutes of gettIng home if I have nowhere to go.

Reactions: Mike2710

I sleep naked only if it's warm enough. Get undressed before laying on the bed, and put my clothes back on when I leave the bed.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm just wondering of those who say they're naked all the time when at home if you folks use any furniture protection : a towel at least or only sit on un-upholstered furniture ? Ever worry about being nose-blind to lingering smells or body fluids / skin oils transferring everywhere ? Do ya come home from work,, strip and drop on the couch with bottles of Febreze and stain remover next to you?

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I peel my clothes off right before getting into bed and keep some shorts & a shirt or pajamas next to the bed.

If or how quickly I throw something on when I get out of bed depends on the situation. If it's just a quick something in the middle of the night or it's the morning but I'm headed straight to the shower, I'll just stay naked. If I happen to be home alone, I may even get breakfast, let the dog out, and do a few other odds & ends around the house first. Otherwise, I'll put something on before exiting the bedroom.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just wondering of those who say they're naked all the time when at home if you folks use any furniture protection : a towel at least or only sit on un-upholstered furniture ? Ever worry about being nose-blind to lingering smells or body fluids / skin oils transferring everywhere ? Do ya come home from work,, strip and drop on the couch with bottles of Febreze and stain remover next to you?
oh man, you really believe they do what they say, and if they do they've all got throws or covers..... and cum comes off leather easy....