Sleeping Nude

Gstreaker2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too always sleep nude and have been doing so many years. I even sleep nude when traveling or staying with family. I just find it too uncomfortable to wear anything while sleeping. When at home I spend most of the day naked as well.

Reactions: deleted18171021

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sleep nude because I toss and turn frequently. I get tied up in clothing if I wear any.
I sleep naked for the same reason @tallguypns does and that I feel too confined in Clothing when I sleep

Reactions: rd62624
D

deleted18171021

I sleep nude whenever it's not too cold or too hot. Too cold and I'm not properly insulated. Too hot and my junk flops around in all sorts of uncomfortable ways.
You must have a supersize dick. Some people wrote they feel tangled and strangled in clothes. Only you wrote that you get tangled up in your own dick and need to clamp it down with a belt and harness lol

D

deleted18171021

Its already oppressive, as a human animal, to have to wear fake extra "skins" at all. I only do so, if i need warmth, want to avoid sunburn, dont want to get burned or scratched, if I need to be polite, approachable and acceptable in our textile culture, or if I want to avoid arrest for indecent exposure. Since none of these apply in bed i cannot imagine why anyone wears clothing while sleeping. In 6th grade class i learned that eskimos slept naked in igloos. The solution to cold isnt pants, its a better blanket.

Reactions: phild and pdxjoe

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sleep nude unless I'm with friends (in which case I'll wear a pair of boxers). The main reason is comfort - I don't like rolling over and feeling twisted clothing, and when I get hard (which is most nights) briefs become very uncomfortable.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always sleep in the nude at home or at hotels when traveling by myself. Household if very casual nude and guests are aware it's clothing optional inside the house and outside property (very private and secluded). If traveling and bunking with someone new, I'll ask if it's any problem if I sleep nude and there's never been any issues.