Sleeping Nude

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
LOL...okay in my dictionary....Squished..
singular.."Squish"
Definitions: 1. transitive verb squeeze something: to squeeze or crush something soft

In other words Gisella..I don't like having my nuts crushed between my legs when I sleep.
:tongue:

Hehehe... calling "nuts" is so cute ! I will call nuts too :tongue:

Thanks BBB :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rccooper said:
I guess I go both ways. For most of my life, I've slept in my underwear, and usually do when at home. (My partner wears so much clothes, you'd think we lived on the North Pole). When I travel, I usually don't - which I prefer. I think it's just a pattern I've developed. I hadn't really thought about what the difference between the two is until now. I just may never sleep in underwear again!

Hmmm...nice!

But keep one eye open for the bugs in hotel beds...:tongue:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say at first the idea of sleeping nude disturbed me a bit,like Gisella I was also afraid of a bug crawling up in there(lol)but I still won't sleep naked in a hotel bed,I remember that story on tv about hotel beds being infested with bed bugs,could you imagine the shame of having to go to the doctor with bites on your,um,personal areas?(lol)Anyway,my boyfriend and I sleep naked for his comfort and to connect with each other more,plus we are both so horny right now we can't keep our hands off of each other:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeepwranglerboi said:
I too sleep nude. I enjoy the freedom but then again I am the type of guy that as soon as I get back to my apartment I take all of my clothes off.

Haha, that's what I was gonna say. Except, replace apartment with house, since I live at home.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slept nude since I was married. I always am avaiable to my wife if she is in the mood to get laid. It's just nice to be ready for her when she is. I'm always the horny one, she on the other hand doesn't need it as much as I do. :mad:

texas30

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've slept in the nude since I was 13. I love it and wouldn't go back to clothes. When I have guests over, I sleep with PJs though as I have a studio apt so it might be a tad embarrassing for them to see me in the buff.

craig7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always sleep naked, its much more comfortable and when i wake up with morning wood, its not all bent up in my boxers. Plus i can just wank off without taking the boxers off.

Reactions: Mike2710

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have slept nude since I was about 20, just got fed up with always being uncomfortable in undies with erections during the night, so one night I got fed up and just took them off and threw them on the floor and have been sleeping comando every since......wife likes it to....except when she rolls over on it sometimes in the night..hehehhe

Prep

gooseneck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, seeing as I have a dorm roommate, sleeping naked has been a secret practice. yet talking to a few of my friends, it would be a more common practice if we did not have roommates...

Anyway, I am a heavy set guy, so I often sweat in my sleep, so sleeping naked has resulted in keeping my shower smell in the morning, that's a plus. Bsides, who needs underwear when under covers??

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I must say at first the idea of sleeping nude disturbed me a bit,like Gisella I was also afraid of a bug crawling up in there(lol)but I still won't sleep naked in a hotel bed,I remember that story on tv about hotel beds being infested with bed bugs,could you imagine the shame of having to go to the doctor with bites on your,um,personal areas?(lol)Anyway,my boyfriend and I sleep naked for his comfort and to connect with each other more,plus we are both so horny right now we can't keep our hands off of each other:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

hehehe...

Honey, u too were afraid of bugs crawling...yep i saw the same tv program infestation...

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep naked...have been for years. I've tried to wear pajamas to bed and I just can't sleep at all period. You'd be surprised by how many people actually sleep naked. There's nothing wrong with that. :rolleyes:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have lept nude for more years then I can remember.......

I remember one night particularly scary/funny. It was my first night in 'nam and hotter then hell. I was asleep on my nylon cot in a barracks full of guys. I heard a loud noise and leaned on the edge of the cot to see if I could see anything....the building shook and I landed on the floor. I was scared...scared shitless. I pulled on my boots, my flak jacket, steel pot, and M-16 (complete with little red plastic dust cover on it). I ran to the bunker behind our barracks. I was there by myself, naked.....my buddies joined me..they eree dressed. Several of them looked at me...naked, finally one of them spoke .......Mark, you're naked...to which I relpied...I would rather die naked in a bunker then in a barrcks getting dressed.

Have also spelt nude in the hospital.....I cannot for the life of me sleep well with anything on.

ps. am still in the military, still sleep nude.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Texas30, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about should overnight guests see you in the buff. You're beautiful, kid.

I sleep naked, but in winter usually wear a t-shirt because the house gets cold and my shoulders get too chilly. I gave up wearing anything below the waist a long time ago. I get too tangled, and since going nude I get a lot more noctural wood. Sometimes it lasts all night. Pretty good for an old guy!

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Yet another nude sleeper here, although I sometimes wear socks because my feet get cold. I wonder how the pajama people stay in business?

Take care

Ceg

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been sleeping nude since I was in my early early teens, in fact my mother would always tell me that I needed to wear pjs, in case my sisters came in, but I never did. I had to share a bedroom with my older brother, and sometimes I'd wake up and find him staring at my morning hardon.....nothing ever happened, but still, it's much more comfortable, and flat out a turn on to feel the crisp sheets on all of your skin.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MAR-NOV sleep nude... other than that loose mesh shorts and a oversized tee. I don't think that I really toss and turn much so thats not really much of an issue, but I do like the feeling of being nude. If I didn't have roomies i'd be nude all the time at home.

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't sleep nude cause i still live at home and would not enjoy my mom walking in my room during a morning where my sheets slipped off. and i probably won't be able to sleep nude in college either because of the room mate situation. when i do get the chance to sleep nude (with my girlfriend when her parents are out of town) i love it. having cool sheets touch every part of my body is a wonderful feeling. and who doesn't love waking up in the spoon position with your girlfriend and an erection? :biggrin1: