Sleeping Nude

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on the weather, but most of the times I sleep in boxers. Whether or not they're still on when I get up in the morning, that's another story.

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
Always sleep nude - even with rooomies (as currently) I don't care - and neither to they. In fact, it's a theme around our place, I think all four of us sleep nude almost all the time.

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Pye said:
I prefer to sleep naked...it's more comfortable and I also don't like the twisting of PJ's or T-shirts while I'm sleeping

Add my vote for the same reason! Been sleeping nude since 14 years old.Been in the hospital a few times and find it hard to sleep with a hospital gown OR underwear! I wonder how many guys DO sleep nude?Maybe a good subject for a pole.:biggrin1:

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear my pink pajamas in the summer when it's hot
I wear my flannel nightie in the winter when it's not
But sometimes in the springtime and most often in the Fall
I jump between the sheets with nothing on at all

:biggrin1:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep nude just because it is more comfortable. Otherwise I get too hot. If it is cold and I sleep nude, my body turns into a furnace after a while as long as I have at least some sheet covering me.

It is funny sometime I will fall asleep without having taken off my underwear or t-shirt only to find myself naked in the morning with my them mixed into the sheets.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boring answer, but I sleep nude because I always have. I don't see the point in wearing clothing in bed...I just don't get it! Out of courtesy I'd wear something if staying at someone's house, but it's very uncomfortable.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I've been sleeping nude since I first tried it years ago in high school. It may have started out of being horny, but if it did, I quickly realized the difference in comfort. I think the others have put it well about not getting tangled up in your clothes. That is my biggest annoyance.

I break from this practice when I'm staying at a house other than my own. In that case, I will wear something like my UnderArmor boxer briefs, which stay in place amazingly well.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have slept nude since I was in my early teens. Both of my parents always did, probably still do. Nothing like backing my bare ass into a hard cock at daybreak. Before I had a cock to back into, I just liked being naked as much as possible, looking at and touching my own body during the night and when I woke up.

garydw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sleeping nude is the only way to go.

I love it, and so does my boyfriend, and my roomates

gary

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it since I was married. It seems amazingly comfortable now. It's quite warm here during the summers, so temperature is not a problem then, and we use a thermal blanket in the winter.

maroon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
Best sex is the morning sex!

The last time i had morning sex, i nearly threw up due to a hangover from a long night of drinking. haha wont stop me from trying again

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiance and I have always enjoyed sleeping nude together:tongue: But now that I'm pregnant I feel much more modest:redface: I sort of want to wear clothes now,but my fiance said that when I'm in my third trimester I might find it more comftorble to be naked,he also said that he could put his head against my belly and hear the baby's heartbeat better:wink: He also said that he won't be turned off by my body:tongue:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have slept nude for years. There is no other way to sleep comfortably! I started taking off my pajamas when I was 6 or 7 after getting to bed. I quit "pretending" to wear pajamas at 13. I loved the freedom then and still do! When I was "forced" to wear clothes to bed, I would wake-up with them tangled and my erections straining against my shorts. Not a good way to wake-up!

I converted my partner to sleep in the nude. It makes cuddling and spooning much better, especially in the winter.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..first tried nude sleeping when my college roomate moved out and i had a little more to go, first few nights were restless because of all the new feelings, hardon, etc, but after that the unconfined feeling was wonderful and havent gone back since. Even when visiting, etc I will slip everything off, even if it has to be under the covers, and sleep naked...