Sleeping Nude

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naked is just so natural and comfy, if its chilly I might wear a T shirt. Nothing squashing my balls and cock. Been this way since I was nine. Reading notes made by the nurse when I was an infant there was obviously a problem making me keep my pants on. All my stuffed toys had clothes made for them as part of the attempt to me get me to understand the importance of wearing pants! Only with partial success. People look more dignified to me when they are naked, some how clothes equal shame in my mind, blame my wishy washy liberal parents!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At home, I always sleep nude, for the same reasons that others have mentioned before. It feels better to me, and really, why should I dress for the night? Nobody will see it anyways, so it doesn't matter, and we can leave the clothes off.

It's a different matter, however, when I'm sleeping out, at a hotel or someone else's house. Then I usually wear an old, oversized t-shirt as nightie, or something more sexy, if the time calls for it.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
always nude >.> if i got company i just wear underwear

i used to sleep with pajama when i was 14-16 then i start to sleep with just pajama pants and then, going to live alone in my 18 i start to sleep nude.

it's funnier even if sometimes can be colder... but i don't care, i like the sensation sheets give me on my whole skin...

the only thing i don't find comfortably in sleeping nude are wet dreams XD

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
tallguypns said:
I sleep nude because I toss and turn frequently. I get tied up in clothing if I wear any.
ditto. My clothes get all riled up on my body and it gets kinda tight at times. I prefer, just being nude...

Plus, you're perfectly comfy getting a woody in your sleep. You don't wake up with everything jumbled up somewhere. :biggrin1:

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have slept in the nude pretty much since I was about 12 or 13. I feel way to confined and restricted otherwise. Most I sleep in is boxers if I am visiting family or something. Wouldn't want to startle any great aunts into a heart attack on Thanksgiving or something.

D_Paulie Popsicle

Just Browsing
Media
lopaka said:
I have slept in the nude pretty much since I was about 12 or 13. I feel way to confined and restricted otherwise. Most I sleep in is boxers if I am visiting family or something. Wouldn't want to startle any great aunts into a heart attack on Thanksgiving or something.

I'd love to see that, Iopaka (you nude in bed, I mean. Not the heart attack thing-lol)

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bigNrich said:
I'd love to see that, Iopaka (you nude in bed, I mean. Not the heart attack thing-lol)

lol well my great Aunts will be glad to be spared a heart attack for kicks. God I hope they don't sleep nude.:scared2: As for what you would like Rich,,, oh ok,,, just this once,,, or twice :smile:

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like others, butt naked -- because I find I get PJs or other gear twisted up when I sleep in them.

Been sleeping naked since I was like 15 -- when I hit puberty I seemed to wake up with my PJs on the floor every morning -- so I just dropped the whole idea of having to wear anything to bed. Strangely enough my older brother (by 4 years) then started sleeping naked too -- guess he was just waiting for me to grow up. Hehehe.

On really cold days (Canada here) I might wear a Tshirt -- but mostly if the weather turns cold, I just put another blanket on the bed.:wink:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always sleep nude unless I'm away doing military training. During those occasions I either wear my underwear (boxer-briefs) or shorts (freeball).

I like being 'free' and find wearing clothes to constricting while I sleep. I especially cannot stand wearing a shirt.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have slept nude since I can remember. In fact, I wore underwear for the first time last night for ages (girlfriend is away) and remembered why I sleep naked. My hardon in the morning was really straining against the cloth and was quite painful. As soon as I whipped them off, it felt great; liberated. Sleeping naked is the only way!