Sleeping Over

luckyinky

Just Browsing
Media
I was just wondering when ever you're sleeping at a friends or something, have you worried about pitching a tent? Any embarassing stories?

sexy_beast

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by luckyinky@Jun 25 2005, 05:56 AM
I was just wondering when ever you're sleeping at a friends or something, have you worried about pitching a tent? Any embarassing stories?
[post=323900]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at all i loved all my sleepovers, we all used to get our dicks out and compare pubic hair and stuff and this one sleepover (my 13th i think) we'd take away my horsehung friends blanket and he'd just stroll around looking for it showing all his meat off to everyone. That's also the time i touched another persons boner, 2 at 1 sleepover infact, only for a brief second though, twas a dare.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my brother where totally oblivious to hard-ons when we where little. To the point that I don't remember what he looked like "pitching a tent" or even having embaressment over it.

I do remember being annoyed having to deal with hard-ons poking out of my tighty-whities every morning when I was young.

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
one time I had a wet dream at a sleepover. it did not end well! there were so many dudes there, it turns out i was rubbing my cock on my friends ass while we were both asleep, and i blew my load all over him! they kicked me out after, maybe rightly so.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Been there w/the pitching tents w/morning wood...I usually try to lay on my stomach till it goes down or get up before anyone notices and make it to the bathroom...And I have had a friend when we stayed at a hotel together get out of his bed naked w/morning wood and walk to the bathroom (and he is a big boy down there)...I think he was trying to show off because he had a towel on when he came out w/o the erection...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Briandude@Jun 27 2005, 11:46 AM
one time I had a wet dream at a sleepover. it did not end well! there were so many dudes there, it turns out i was rubbing my cock on my friends ass while we were both asleep, and i blew my load all over him! they kicked me out after, maybe rightly so.
[post=324358]Quoted post[/post]​
How did you explain that to your parents? And to your friend.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jun 28 2005, 04:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jun 28 2005, 04:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Briandude@Jun 27 2005, 11:46 AM
one time I had a wet dream at a sleepover. it did not end well&#33; there were so many dudes there, it turns out i was rubbing my cock on my friends ass while we were both asleep, and i blew my load all over him&#33; they kicked me out after, maybe rightly so.
How did you explain that to your parents? And to your friend.
[post=324574]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Why parents? But would love to know what he said to his friends :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by robertomuro@Jun 28 2005, 07:19 PM
Why parents?

Because parents will ask.

"You&#39;re home early. I thought you were sleeping over at your friend&#39;s house."
"I got kicked out."
"Kicked out? Why?"
"Uh ... I shot my spooge on Johnny&#39;s ass."
"Well, dear, at least you didn&#39;t do it in his ass. I would&#39;ve been disappointed in you had you done that."

xanxan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 28 2005, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 28 2005, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robertomuro@Jun 28 2005, 07:19 PM
Why parents?

"You&#39;re home early. I thought you were sleeping over at your friend&#39;s house."
"I got kicked out."
"Kicked out? Why?"
"Well, dear, at least you didn&#39;t do it in his ass. I would&#39;ve been disappointed in you had you done that."
[post=324783]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL :D

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 28 2005, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 28 2005, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robertomuro@Jun 28 2005, 07:19 PM
Why parents?

"I got kicked out."
"Kicked out? Why?"
[post=324783]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:eek: Woooo Ha Ha HA pissed myself laughing.......brilliant reply&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D :)

Reactions: RobertHunter30

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Briandude@Jun 27 2005, 11:46 AM
one time I had a wet dream at a sleepover. it did not end well&#33; there were so many dudes there, it turns out i was rubbing my cock on my friends ass while we were both asleep, and i blew my load all over him&#33; they kicked me out after, maybe rightly so.
That&#39;s so funny&#33; Your story brought back a memory of mine. I had a friend sleepover, and in the morning he wanted to play dress-up, so we were in my mom&#39;s room.

We were in our PJs, and ended up in my mom&#39;s bed pretending to be hiding from a monster. Well, little did he know, the monster was under the covers&#33; I ended up with a huge boner, and he must have felt it, because he kept pretending to be scared and kept pushing his ass right on my cock--rythmically. I didn&#39;t realize it at the time, but my boner must have been big enough for him to feel, so he must have known what was happening.

Long (hah) story short, I had my first orgasm by another person while he was rubbing his ass on my cock. There was no spooge, so I must have been around 10 years old or so.

Ahhh, the memories.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Eew.

No memories for me, all my sleepovers where playing boardgames, talking, and occasionally wrestling. Oh, and we spent lots of time on the trampoline...

Nothing more than G Rated there...

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been best buds with the same guy since we were about 7 or 8 years old. And we've had lots of sleep overs, usually in his bed. And yeh we've pitched tents, jerk off together, talked about everything under the sun, and generally had some very cool bonding experiences. For me it's the best friendship ever. :smile:

D_Paulie Popsicle

Just Browsing
Media
HungSpermBoy said:
I've been best buds with the same guy since we were about 7 or 8 years old. And we've had lots of sleep overs, usually in his bed. And yeh we've pitched tents, jerk off together, talked about everything under the sun, and generally had some very cool bonding experiences. For me it's the best friendship ever. :smile:

Cool. Wish I had a friend like that.

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tents were not a problem in sleepovers, since my hard dick lies on my stomach.
I´ve been always a nude sleeper, and if I keep wearing boxers before goint to bed, I always wake up nude. More than once I lost my underwar in sleepovers. Luckily my closest friends knew about may condition!.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
luckyinky said:

Pitching a tent . . . never embarassing. We were all guys and had guy parts. If anything, if we all woke up with morning wood then it was like being part of the club. It's just what a guy's body does.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately for me, my parents didn't believe in sleepovers. They thought it was stupid to not sleep in your own bed and put other's parents under the added stress of having to take care of more children.:mad: