Sleeping Penises exposed

B_ebonyjo22

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen a number of Penises hanging out of guys boxers when they are sleeping and it doesn't matter if the Penis is large or small.Is it normal for a guy's Penis to come out of his boxers when he is sleeping?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That used to be pretty common for me too.But then I got married and have been sleeping nude for 16 years.Now it hangs out all the time!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
s
I have seen a number of Penises hanging out of guys boxers when they are sleeping and it doesn't matter if the Penis is large or small.Is it normal for a guy's Penis to come out of his boxers when he is sleeping?
:confused: Okay....
Yes and not only when sleeping for me (when I sleep in boxers) but also
when I'm normally just walking around (in or out of my pants)...boxers don't lend much support for some of us:biggrin1: :biggrin1: seriously.
However, are you speaking out from the fly part or the boxer's leg hem.
From the leg hem is more common for me:wink: and any other long penis guy.
It may be very much like one of your breast popping out of your bra sometimes I think:eek: .
But it's all good and no harm is it?
Thx for asking:rolleyes: Be Careful, Be Safe, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
s
:confused: Okay....
Yes and not only when sleeping for me (when I sleep in boxers) but also
when I'm normally just walking around (in or out of my pants)...boxers don't lend much support for some of us:biggrin1: :biggrin1: seriously.
However, are you speaking out from the fly part or the boxer's leg hem.
From the leg hem is more common for me:wink: and any other long penis guy.
It may be very much like one of your breast popping out of your bra sometimes I think:eek: .
But it's all good and no harm is it?
Thx for asking:rolleyes: Be Careful, Be Safe, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

I rather like the sight of a long penis hanging out from a man's shorts - asleep or not!!! :smile:

Hockey Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have a problem wearing boxers, if I am not hanging out the fly, I hang out the leg. They are not comfortable at all. My girl friend always laughs when I wear boxers with dress pants cause you can always see the head outline. I like boxer briefs for the added support!

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm usually too whatever to close both buttons so it always hangs out every time I wake up in bed. It's the same for my BF, but it happens less. He's a grower. So I guess it's pretty normal...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
i hear in a study that APPARENTLY it is normal for the average guy to get a hard on roughly every hour he is asleep. Ive never checked to see if there is any truth in it but knowing that i can imagine it is common for a penis to protude from boxers while sleeping

:eek:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Sleeping Penises Exposed" sounds like a Dateline special :tongue:.

Yes, this happens to me pretty frequently at night, which is why I always cover my pelvic area with a blanket. I tend to hang about 5" or so limp when just waking up, so this one time I was sleeping in my bed with my old friend's gf and my old friend on the other side of her, and apparently I fell out at night because she made a comment about my penis being "very nice" in the morning. That of course irked my old friend, but he's an asshole anyway so whatever :cool:.

B_jazzer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My roommate's friend slept over one night and he fell out of his underwear during the night. I got up to pee in the middle of the night and noticed him hanging out.

Sadly he wasn't that big though! :thumbsdown2:

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was a wearing boxer it always hangs out on me. I don’t ware them any more and now I use briefs. I feel secure lol