sleeping positions

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi everybody.
i was wondering...how does your size effect how you sleep? for me, my sack is the most bothersome. it often gets stuck in between my legs and my balls will poke out behind them. needless to say its very uncomfortable. that made me think how some of you guys with much bigger packages ever manage to get to sleep. oh well, just thought this was interesting.

~twisted

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
twistedwrister said:
hi everybody.
i was wondering...how does your size effect how you sleep? for me, my sack is the most bothersome. it often gets stuck in between my legs and my balls will poke out behind them. needless to say its very uncomfortable. that made me think how some of you guys with much bigger packages ever manage to get to sleep. oh well, just thought this was interesting.

~twisted

Iam very huge and my cock is 8 inches soft with 14 inch around balls. They hang very low and when I sleep om my back my cock and balls rest on the bed. When I roll over to one side they stay behind like a very large grapefruit. I have to watch it when I roll back over to my back the equipment gets caught under me and It hurts to put my weight on them.
They hang down to the water when I take a dump.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
I keep mine in the top drawer of the nightstand.
LOL 30 years from now, Pecker, when you also put your teeth in a glass, just remember which is which, when you get up in the morning.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
LOL 30 years from now, Pecker, when you also put your teeth in a glass, just remember which is which, when you get up in the morning.

i think he'd be able to tell the difference fairly quickly...

Pappy

Media
I sleep on my back with dick laid up on my stomach or over my thigh and my balls over my thigh. I hardly move in my sleep and everything stays where ever I put it.

Sometimes I go to sleep with my dick in my S/O's ass and then my balls rest on his thigh.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start out on my back and switch to my sides and stomach later on. The only problem is when any of the numerous night erections gets twisted or bent or caught up in the sheets. That can get uncomfortable.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I start out on my back, legs spread enough to let the package rest on the sheet between them. When I turn to my side I automatically grasp the scrotum and lay it before my thigh so that it's back on the sheet again. Having low hangers all of my life has made the moves second nature.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well, i almost sleep all the time on my belly with my penis between bed and belly. Don't ask me why. I just can't sleep that good on my back.

Ryan_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally sleep in the fetal position, on my side...and of course my legs are offset, like so the package has room.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i sleep on my right side, unless there is a very good reason to sleep on my left side. :D

Sometimes I sleep half on my side and half on my stomach, basically my right leg is straight and my left leg is propping my body.

I hang left, not sure if that has anything to do with why i sleep on my right side.

andkylesaid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty hard for me to sleep on my stomach so I usually sleep on my back most of the time with my dick resting on my left or right side or even my stomach.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nostalgia said:
Same here. I used to sleep on my back, but figuring out wheather I should rest my dick on my stomach or hang it between my legs got bothersome.

I just couldn't sleep if not on my back or half on my side. As for my cock, it goes where it goes. I don't really mind where. Never really worried about if it should rest on my stomach...

D

deleted20132

i almost started a new thread, but i found this one about the same topic.
i usually sleep on my belly (no, not nose in pillow ;-), but i turn to the left and to the right - the best position to fall asleep is belly and to the right. in that position i position my dick also to the right. when i stand it doesnt therefore hang to the right - he preferes left.
in that position if i get hard, it has place to expand - i certainly dont sleep in my dick.