Sleeping styles and habits

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sleeping patters are kinda out of whack I think. I'm in college so I guess you'd expect that. I can pretty much sleep anywhere though, as long as it's not too hot or too cold. I sometimes go camping and everyone else has trouble sleeping but I'm out like a log.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have shared a tent with five other women, in temperatures that make you long for the 100F mark on the scale, so I guess my sleeping habits are pretty stable, too. However, preferredly I sleep on my side, holding the pillow in an angular hold (one arm tucked around the upper seam, the other around the side seam), and in a twist position somewhere between on my belly, and on my side. But I move a lot during sleep, it's pretty common for me to wake up in a position perpendicular to the one I took when I went to bed. However, if I'm in bed with someone, I hold my position, I don't move quite as much then.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I have shared a tent with five other women, in temperatures that make you long for the 100F mark on the scale, so I guess my sleeping habits are pretty stable, too. However, preferredly I sleep on my side, holding the pillow in an angular hold (one arm tucked around the upper seam, the other around the side seam), and in a twist position somewhere between on my belly, and on my side. But I move a lot during sleep, it's pretty common for me to wake up in a position perpendicular to the one I took when I went to bed. However, if I'm in bed with someone, I hold my position, I don't move quite as much then.

:tongue: The 'hold position' sounded so cute Claire...:wink:

Thanks everybody for the feedbacks!!!

:smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:tongue: The 'hold position' sounded so cute Claire...:wink:

Thanks everybody for the feedbacks!!!

:smile:

Why is it so cute? I guess I'm so hungry for men, if I don't have one in my bed I keep trying to move and wander so much that I actually move all around the bed. That's okay if the bed is king-size like mine, but at hotels and guest houses with more single beds, I've frequently fallen off.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ed69 said:
We have a firm queen size bed and pillows.The room is kept cool and a window open for fresh air.I normaly go to sleep snuggled up to my wife,but wake up on my back.She says I snore and I know she does,last one to fall asleep is a rotten egg!!!

What he forgot to add is that if I go to sleep before him, He has to listen to me talk all night long in my sleep.:biglaugh:

Yes I do talk in my sleep from time to time but he has gotten use to it.:rolleyes:

We do sleep snuggled up close to each other, and we both wake up on our back. I am an early bird but always need the clock radio to wake me up in time for work. On the weekends though I turn it off so I can wake up when ever I want. I usually get up a few hours before him about 8-9am. We both stay up late cause we are natural night owls but I always seem to wake up early no matter how hard I try to sleep in. If I am in bed after 10am check for a temp cause I must be sick.:crazy2:

geo121

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gekko said:
Fascinating stuff Tripod. I suppose I should have a look around for it, it's worth trying out. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why your sleep issues would be resolved by listening to drums, opera, shakuhachi, and bagpipes. Seemed to me that might actually induce night paralysis and terrors. :tongue:

Found it! "Symphonies of the Planets" is the official title and no longer in production.
Symphonies of the Planets re-released with 6th CD for $49!

http://www.body-mind.com/bmrpg2d.html