Sleeping underwear

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Hey! guys, what it is the best underwear or way to go to bed at night? Night erections can be a problem with some kinds of underwear. Thanks :wink:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too. Naked. Nothing more enjoyable than waking up with a hard on. My wife enjoys it also. Sometimes I may wear a jock strap, as I enjoy wearing them.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unless I'm at someone else's place I sleep in my birthday suit. If I am somewhere other than my house or if there are people around i'll put on some boxer briefs.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate tight underwear so thats out, and loose boxers seem to try and sufficate my legs when I'm turing over during the night, so I have to fiddle with them regularly.

So I just don't wear any at all. Most comfortable.

If I'm at a mates house or whatever, then I still sleep naked, but I keep a pair of boxers nearby in case I need to visit anywhere. If they are going to rip the sheets from me whilst I'm sleeping then they kinda deserve what they get :biggrin1:

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with all of the above.
If I'm home, I'm definitely naked.
However, if I'm at someone else's home, then it depends on the sleeping arrangmentments, but whenever possible, I sleep nude.
Briefs are too tight to sleep in.
And boxers can get all tangled and twisted!
And there is nothing like the feel of being naked under the sheets!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always sleep naked. Love to feel unencumbered. Some cold nights in January and February require that I wear sweats to bed. I don't use my ancient gas heater - hate the fumes.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only sleep in the nude, much to my wife's consternation. Of course, she sort of complains, but still manages to tell her friends that I sleep that way and calls me her naked man. She likes it, but doesn't like to act like she does.