Sleeping underwear

chevy7800

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love sleeping nude and that is all i did till i met my now wife. she dont like it when i sleep naked because of are two little girls. i just wish she would get over it and let us all be naked it feels so much better than wearing clothes. Now i have to wear boxers to bed but when i wear them around the house i have to be carefull my junk dosent fall out for all to see. But when no one is home i am but ass naked and love every min of it even with my blind open i just dont give a damn we are all human.

Reactions: beach_bud

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I'm not a nudist and wear clothes all day, when I get into bed I usually wear a t-shirt with no bottoms or just go buck nekkid. My body needs to breath and I don't like clothes interfering with my nighttime boners. I wonder if nudists wear clothes to bed to be the opposite of their daytime persona?

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nothing like sleeping naked after a hot shower in your nice, comfortable and clean bed except doing all of that after masturbating for about 2 hours until you have a giant orgasm:biggrin1:

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually don't sleep with anything on I don't like feeling restricted when I get hard ons at night. but I the winter I where my clavin klien pj and just stick my cock out from the front slit so it can move freely when it gets hard.

D

deleted213967

Naked Only is the policy. Visitors who want to sleep in my bed have to abide by it. I have received no complaints so far.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sleeping nude is the only way to cope with the hot Australian Summer nights - and sleeping nude is the only way to go, regardless of the weather, but it helps if you have a hot body next to yours!

I almost always sleep naked, but if a situation requires that I wear something, like if I'm in someone else's house or sleeping in a room with other people (although when I had a roommate in the dorms, I slept naked,) I've found that the next best thing is gym shorts with no underwear. Boxers get twisted up, and I usually wake up with my morning wood poking out, which defeats the purpose of wearing anything, but the gyms shorts have no hole and are nice and slippery so they don't get caught in the sheets or whatever.