Sleeping W/ Others

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing all that odd, doll...it just sounds to me like you haven't been ridden to the point of utter exhaustion in a while. Or you need a bigger bed. :wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDUDEofDestiny

that poor dude has to strke your hair as you fall alseep with your heavy head on his chest

Trust me, he doesn't mind in the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDUDEofDestiny

i dont think women understand how little we care for them when the sex is over

:rolleyes:

Let's all give a warm welcome to the newest addition to LPSG's Gallery of Douchebags!

WHAT AN ASS!!!!
Thank God all men dont have a heart of stone like you!!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Usually in order to actually sleep I have to have a little space around myself. I can't be lying right on top of or under someone. I like holding a hand or something as I drift off, but something over or under cuts off circulation and then I'll just pull my limbs in and go to sleep. As lustlover said, no big deal is it?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am I the only FEMALE (or person in general.. but specifically aimed at the ladies) that has trouble sleeping in a bed with another?

I especially have a hard time staying cuddled up to someone. I'll find myself laying wide awake with my head on their chest wanting to carve their eyeballs out... for the mere fact, I CAN'T sleep.

I've laid awake many a night just watching the other person sleep, even if we're not cuddling.

What's my deal?

Men, Ladies, other psychos out there like me?

Your not a psyco, ,.when the two of you are totally spent and excausted, its easy to nod off, and im definitly a cuddler. It was wonderful when i dated a guy that had a queen size bed, but then again, i had to sleep with my sis until i was 8, and got married at 19, , ,then once you start having kids etc, i guess you get use to it, sounds like your just not excauseted enough

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Refreshing to hear I'm not the only female that doesn't enjoy the typical 'sleepless in seattle' romantic bullshit.

Perhaps Symph... is correct.. I have aniexty.. but how can you not in this day and age?
Seems I'm always going and NEVER sleeping.

If I'm by myself I usually fall asleep VERY easily though.
Maybe it's a trust thing?
Fuck it.

MAYBE IT'S A PREFERENCE THING

Come cuddle me duder.