SLEEPING WITH A FEMALE COUSIN

chris88

1st Like
Media
Is that step-dad of yours in on this too?

Incest is wrong and illegal. I would not recommend pursuing that particular option.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
@hungmormon:
Perhaps I should explain. In South Dakota, we always referred to whites as "cousin-fuckers", and by "cousin" we meant several hundred degrees of kinship. Under such conditions, you can pretty much guess my answer.

@DMW:
Any keyboards made in the last decade which can only type in caps?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by FieldRatt9@Jun 17 2004, 03:17 PM
How much of a cousin is she? Sounds more like a biblical debate. :blink:
Actually, Leviticus 18 doesn't mention cousins. It mentions several in-laws and step-parents. It also doesn't mention nieces. (It uses descriptive kin terms, e.g., "father's sister" to describe an aunt.)

The modern incest laws resulted from several factors. At first, early Merkins preferred marrying relatives because as I said, Indian laws wrt incest are a lot more thorough than Western laws, partially a result of classificatory kin terms, so whites married their relatives as a way of distinguishing themselves from Indians. However, this resulted in all kinds of congenital disorders, so the government put an end to it.

yung_n_hung: if it won't fuck your family relationship up with her, i'd say go for it.

BRMSTN69: It depends on what state your in, in most it is illegal for parents and children or siblings to have sex but not for cousins and they can even be married, as to the risk of birth defects, I have a friend whose parents are first cousins and he is mildly mentaly disabled.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm getting a creepy feeling this is a reincarnation of someone we all know and love, just trying to start shit again. Clues: 1) I just reread all his posts, almost every single one had grammatical errors, almost like it's on purpose. 2) He is a newly listed member within the last few weeks 3) All the sujects he opens up are controversial and possibly inflamatory in nature. What's really going on here?