Sleeping with a girl without having sex...(question)

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so me and this girl have been friends for a while (not close) and recently I started flirting with her, she came over to watch a movie and stayed the night in bed with me, but i didnt have sex with her that night..... what do you (women) think if you sleep in bed with a guy all night and he doesnt try to have sex with you?

(note: i got head from her in the morning, but thats beside the point :p and we layed in bed talking all morning. she's coming over this weekend.)

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm glad you know how all women think.

To the OP: She might appreciate the fact you're taking things a bit slower or she could be wondering if you think something is wrong with her that you don't want to. My best advice is just to watch for cues and go with the flow of things.

DecoyMAX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since she gave you head in the morning and she is coming over this weekend chances are more than probable she wants sex.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on what you said, it wouldn't be suprising if she wants to have sex . . . but she might still just want to give head and talk, so don't push it if she says no. Just try to do what she wants, that's usually a good way to keep her happy :wink2:

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just go with it... don't pressure her because thats the worst thing you can do
take small steps. try something like rubbing the area below her belly button and try to make a move down to rub her pussy if she stops you then she obviously doesnt want to but if she does take it from there
and IMO just laying with a girl naked is awesome

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She has already givien you head!

Mannn, and you come up here to ask the question?

"............................................."

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as someone who's frequently been a "cuddle buddy" with no sex or head of any kind involved...if you fooled around in the morning, and she's coming back over, you're probably still good to go. :p

D

deleted356736

She gave you oral sex and you're asking? She's just been sexual with you.

I have slept with a woman who reacted like she didn't want sex at that point in time, so we didn't. Later, another night, remembering what happened previously, I tentatively advanced on her and she accepted, and we did have sex. So it's just a case of going slowly: hugs, caressing and kissing, and testing her response.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She gave you head and you gave her what?

I can't speak for that woman but that would piss me off! She lays there in bed with you all night, you do nothing. She sucks your cock in the morning, you cum (hopefully not in her mouth but I may be hoping in vain), you do nothing!! Damn - I'd be fucking steamed at you! She must really like you to be coming back.

Mind you - that is me putting my interpretation onto someone else's actions. She may be totally OK with that. I guess in that situation I would have made the first move - but then she did. She sucked your cock.

:dunno:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I can't speak for that woman but that would piss me off! She lays there in bed with you all night, you do nothing. She sucks your cock in the morning, you cum (hopefully not in her mouth but I may be hoping in vain), you do nothing!! Damn - I'd be fucking steamed at you! She must really like you to be coming back.

Mind you - that is me putting my interpretation onto someone else's actions. She may be totally OK with that. I guess in that situation I would have made the first move - but then she did. She sucked your cock.

It's more common than you might think for women to give head without expecting any sexual favors in return. I don't know why. Maybe they see the dinner I made them and the hours of cuddling I put up with as my reciprocation. :tongue:

OP: It sounds like sex is on the menu for you this weekend to me. I say go with Snakebyte's advice... go that direction and unless she stops you, you're doing the right thing.

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

im nervous about havin sex with her, shes more experienced than me :/

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't act nervous even if you are lol. chicks hate insecurity. i've lost a girlfriend over that