sleeping with a wife

sean_matthews7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys just wondering how many of you have slept with a woman in front of her signifigant other. what was her reactions to you what was his. how did you feel about the whole thing. was her man small and you were there to give her more satisfaction or was she just a swinger etc .

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Have done it with several married women....one woman said to her guy as I was funking her...Oh God Jerry, I haven't had it so long, so long, for so long. They were into 3somes and so am I. Fucking and sex just for the fun of it. Each of them, to a couple wanted to do a double pussy peneteration and always did so.....even if we got together several times always did a dpp. One of my biggest fantasies was to watch my wife, then fuck her after the other guy pulled out and her pussy is full of cum, or to join in and do a double pussy peneteration. I think a lot of women really enjoy getting stretched wide.

CalWriter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done it a couple of times. The women seem to enjoy humiliating their men, commenting on how deep i'm getting anf how big I am. One of my personal turn-ons is to watch a guy eating my sperm out of his woman.

peaches&cream

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From having a 3 way with my buddy and his wife while my first marriage, my wife never knew. Often he would go to bed after seeing us fuck for awhile and waited for her to come up all filled with cum. He was turned on by seeing me fill up his woman as he couldn't. I was introduced to another couple and was involved with them, my wife never knew. She liked both holes filled at the same time and she was super tight and needed alot of lube. With my current wife, we met a couple off the phone encounter thing, we had dinner together and went to their place afterwards were I witnessed the hottest girl on girl action ever and then went to the bedroom with the other woman after. She was squirming all over my cock and juices were flowing everywhere. She was very vocal to say the least. When we were done, we went back to the living room were my wife was stroking his cock. They went to the bedroom next and came out after they were done. I was never jealous and thought I had a way better time than she had. It was unfortunate for her but we hope to meet again sometime and make it even hotter.

PeteS457

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done this a few times in my life but the first time it happened is still one that sticks in my mind. I was 22 and my ex-college roommate (and one of my best friends) was visiting me for the weekend with his wife. They were to return home on Sunday evening but it started snowing and they were snowed in. We were a little high and started watching the Playboy Channel with the three of us on the couch and his wife between us. She was Sicilian, hot, and she and I had sexual chemistry when we were all at school before they were married, but she had always rebuffed my advances. However, it was obvious the Playboy Channel was making her hot, my buddy noticed, and started sucking on her tits right there. She was into it and he gave me the nod and I started in on the other one. To get to the point, we pulled out the sofa bed and all got naked. This was one of the first times I was to notice an important part of my evolving sexuality. Although I was naturally very turned knowing I was about to bang this girl I had wanted, I was even more turned on by the fact she was my buddy's wife and I was about to fuck her in front of him. It's important to note that a major part of this sexual high for me was that although he and I were great friends and ex-roommates, we were also very competitive and athletic rivals - and my dick was at least twice as big as his in total volume, much thicker and a lot longer. Although it was non-verbal communication, you could see the wide-eyed excitement on her face, the look of "oh shit" on his face, and the look I'm sure of "fuck yeah!" on mine. Anyway, he preceded to fuck her first for a few minutes while I took note of his performance and her reaction, and then I got on top of her. The look on her face when I entered her and went deep in combination with the tightness which served to remind me how much bigger I was than my buddy was one of those sexual moments I still remember to this day. I preceeded to fuck the shit out of her and she came multiple times on my cock. A memorable sexual experience.

Anyway, this led to us having several more epiosodes and also led to me having a hot spot in my sexuality for other guys' girlfriends and wives. HOWEVER, I did make a rule based on my personal morality that I would keep it in check and never seduce another man's woman. However, I love meeting couples who are both into this and I'm a perfect third for those who like this sort of thing.

Long-time lurker on the site and decided to share with the forum today.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have done this a few times in my life but the first time it happened is still one that sticks in my mind. I was 22 and my ex-college roommate (and one of my best friends) was visiting me for the weekend with his wife. ...The look on her face when I entered her and went deep in combination with the tightness which served to remind me how much bigger I was than my buddy was one of those sexual moments I still remember to this day. I preceeded to fuck the shit out of her and she came multiple times on my cock. A memorable sexual experience....Long-time lurker on the site and decided to share with the forum today.

Love hearing these kinds of experiences. Hope you'll also share photos soon--would like to see what made her eyes so big. :eek:

v-race

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very exciting stories.
I am not particularly endowed and ofted had fantasies about my girlfriend
being fucked by a man with much larger penis. Never found the way to
organize this...

Donk64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it with 5 or 6 couples. I am always the biggest in the room.
With one couple the guy started getting a little anxious. He was pacing and telling me to hurry up. She was loving it.
I've always enjoyed it alot. It's an ego boost for sure.:cool: The ladies are always complimenting me.

Definately have it all set up before hand tho. Some have tried to get me to talk their wives into it or seduce them. I don't think that works. She's gotta want it.

v-race

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did it ever happen that the lady in question got addicted to you, neglecting her regular partner?
If yes, how did you manage the situation?

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it ever happen that the lady in question got addicted to you, neglecting her regular partner?
If yes, how did you manage the situation?

everytime i would meet a couple it would be at their house or at a hotel

i would keep fucking her and if she got to crazy and obsessive i would just cut her loose like i would any other crazy female

yamas2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking to organize a mmf with my wife to be.... she is interested but of course wants to be sure about the guy etc...

I guess there have been two kinds of experiences here: those with friends and those where a random has been brought into the situation with a couple.

I'm not really sure which way to go as we have talked about bringing in friends, a hung ex boyfriend but know it would be easier to have a strict stranger come into the picture.... Any comments for those who have done it?

As well, I'm personally of about average size and would prefer to know that the guy joining us is larger.... which would always be a chance unless I could strike up a friendship with a stranger.

Thanks!

mex-8

Experimental Member
Media
I have been fucking my best buds wife for about 6 years now on and off! She will always call me once in a while for a long dicking!

I mean he met her young , just trund 18 when they first met about 6 years ago, but my bud left to vegas on summer and i saw her at the club, we were just a bunch of young high school grads. Well she was still in H.s , but i knew my buddy was talking to her , but he would always get all kinds of girls , but one time i saw him piss drunk litterly and that was the firs time i saw his little dick, iwas like wtf, here is my best bud and a good looking dude but fukn liitle cock, i tried to think it was cause he was drunk , but i never hang any lowe than about 5 inches, he looke like 2 inches , then i remeber this one time this one chick told us he told her he had a small dick and to get him the fuck out of her face , he was drunk ... so thats my buddy, I see his girl future wife,at the club as i had said, we talk she knows who i am, his friend, we start drinking, then we are on the dance floor, she is grinding me and I knew it was my chance to impress her , so i let her feel me up real good, right away she made some great facial expressions,

i ended up fucking her that night in my car out side my parents house, ever since then I fuck her when ever i feel like it ,

mex-8

Experimental Member
Media
once my best friend left to college I satyed in town and got a full time job, ever since i fucked my best friends wife outside my parents house one time after the club, she would call me all summer, she even measured me one time just cause I guess my buddy had herd I was about 7.5 long errect , but that was not the case she cought me at a full 9 inches, she called me over to her parents house , wer she was staying while my pal was in college , and she was measruing me there stroking me telling me how much bigger i am than him, she says he wont let her measure and her guess is 5 iches hard tops for my buddy, i laughed , i was at her parents house on there couch with her mouth on my rod, when her dad pulled up outside, we had to play it safer after that, he did get pissed cause i was inside there house , but who gave a fuck , i called later that night and fucked her in her own backyard , she could not tale any more than about 3/4 my cock head is about 5.75 and i get thicker down to about 6.5 inches think, she would always feel real tight cause my pal would do nothing to ger with his 5 inch flap ...

that was way back like in 2000 , now a days i dont get that risky, well any more they now have a house and i live near , latley she got a membership to the gym and seenks out early to meet me hear at me pad and i fuck her real good , no condem since they have been having problems conceveing, she said it would be ok to blow my load in her ! we dont even really like each other at this point but i know she is sexually frustrated and does not mind if i treat her like shit , cause he treats her "too nice" she says so i just fuk her in ass and eat her pussy all the things he wont do cause he cant do those thing to his wife he would tell me , it would be me or some other hung asshole that would be nailing her, or who knows if she fucks other guys , she is a good fuk, but i still fuks lots other women , lots of girlfirends too but not many married once, i think she is the only one ...