sleeping wood

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by viper88, May 5, 2007.

1. viper88

viper88 New Member

My first post, new to this but I have been wondering this for a while... I've slept with freinds when I was younger and got glimpses. I was sorta wondering what everyone's views were of a sleeping guy with wood? What would you do if you knew him that is? Watch it? Wack him off? Leave it alone? Look at it and wack your self off (guys)? Is a "sleeping boner" hot and attractive (Guys/girls)??

2. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Well the chances are that if you are sleeping so is he, so don't worry about it.

3. viper88

viper88 New Member

yeah, if he's cute I dont think I could help but at least look.... :)

4. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

I have never experienced it, well once we were comparing penises in a grade 7 fieldtrip but I think that's a bit different. If I stare, I'm scared that I might get caught, which will be EXTREMEY embarrassing.

5. viper88

viper88 New Member

I hear ya man, that was how it was in the lockerroom when I was in high school....tried to keep my eyes to the ground. :redface:

6. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I was on a river trip in Southern Utah. I shared a tent with a friend of mine. It was hot and I was only sleeping in my boxers. The first night I woke up and my friend was jerkin off my dick. I am likd what the fuck? But he just kept doing it. I didn't care and shot a huge load for him. After that every night right after I fell asleep, he would wack me off. It was kinda hot. He did all the work, and I shot my load.

7. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I've seen a lot a boners... and most of them I just admire from a distance... I'd never want to impose on anyone. Sometimes these boners aren't what guys want to show off, they just happen to us all from time to time. I'd leave that to do up to the the other person (they will let you know)... sometimes we just need to keep our feelings to ourselves...

8. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    On X tube I've seen videos of guys who took pics of guys who were sleeping with wood, or jacking off guys who were passed out...it was
    quite something to see that.
    Mind you they maybe just made it look that way for entertainment value.
    One experience I had...I'd gone skiing with a group of guys and I noticed the guy who I was sleeping with happened to be reading but was hard as a rock, went to sleep having enjoyed the view, woke up having rolled over
    and my hand ended up on his hard crotch and he shot out of bed and literally ran to the washroom, I guess the stimulation was too much
    and he probably began to orgasm...LOL.
    I guess that night we both got a surprise...

9. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

I slept over a friends house as a kid as all kids do. During the night I got rock hard for some reason and normal raction was to reach down and feel it. Since we shared a bed he was lying right beside me.

There was enough of a night light to see most everything in the bedroom. As I rubbed my cock I noticed that he was outside of the covers on his back with a small tent in his undies.

The more I rubbed mine the more I moaned and I watched his cock grow inside his BVD's. Within a few minuted he was rock hard and poking out of the elastic band. I focused my eyes on his puple head and a rush of heat passed through my body.

He was asleep until I reached over a rubbed his cock. I was trembling as I never touched a different cock before. It was thick and pulsing. That woke him up. He pushed my hand away and proceeded to jerk himself off as I did the same.

We both came at the same time. We wiped up, didn't say a word and went back to sleep. The next day the only thing he said to me was, not to say anything to his younger brother who had been asleep in the bed next to us.

10. viper88

viper88 New Member

Hot stories guys!

11. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sleeping Wood.. Was that Sitting Bull's cousin or something?..

12. camper joe

Gold Member

i remember one night, i had a little to much to drink. well really i was on my ass drunk. in order not to get a DUI i spent the night at the apt. of the girl i was dating sister's boyfriend. well sometime during the night i awoke and i was being suck off. the dude i was staying with was giving me a blow job. i just closed my eyes and let him go on with what he was doing. the next morning my blue jeans were unbutton and my zipper was about 3/4 of the way down, so i know i was not dreaming. making my way out that apt. that morning, i ran into the guy, he was sitting in the living room in his boxers watching TV, after a few awkward words i was on my was home. i seen this guy several times after that night, and up until the girl i was dating and me broke it off. i never said anything to him nor him to me. fun thing is that he never knew if he had asked i would have let him suck me off anytime he had wanted.

13. yupp40

yupp40 Member

wow..these are some hott stories!! wish i had some of my own. but keep them coming guys!

14. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I think we all need friends like that.....

15. B_Christofferb

Dude, you also have one nice looking penis...hell I would jack you off lol.

16. D_Harry_Crax

Now there's an open mind: a 100% straight guy saying he would jack off another guy!

17. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    One time when I was at a party I was sleeping in a room by myself. I woke up in the middle of the night to a guy with his hand down my pants playing with my dick and balls. I got pissed and started cussin him out because I felt kind of violated since I'm straight. But he apologized and told me I gave him the impression that I was hitting on him before I went to sleep. I might have but if i did it was just me joking with him. Anyway we buried the hatchet and I'm still cool with him but never told anybody about it. I was surprised when I saw who it was too because I never knew he liked guys and neither did anyone else. I also had an experience another time when I was drunk where a girl drew all over my body on my ass on my crotch and everything. I didn't wake up during that I didn't find out till I woke up the next morning but other people saw her do it so thats how I found out. A bunch of people told her to do it and said it would be funny. I was surprised about that too because she was kind of a shy girl. I guess thats what alcohol does to you.

18. qgHDV7Qc

qgHDV7Qc New Member

When i was younger I often had friends staying over night and sleeping beside me. I never slept then. I just watched my friend as he often turned over and the sheet revealed something hard underneath. Sometimes moving as he was dreaming. That (I still think) is extreemely sexy.
    I never dared to touch, but I sometimes got a really good look at it as the sheet fell off or something like that.

Once my friend turned over and he was only wearing a boxer. His dick was not hard, but I still looked at him and found it very sexy. As I was looking his dick suddely started to rise, and when it was hard it came out from the hole in the boxer. I almost lost my mind layin there without daring to touch.

I will never forget this and im still think about it when i jerk off :)

19. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

If I were in this situation I wouldn't jack him or myself off, but I doubt I'd look away... :wink:

20. D_Harry_Crax

I need to move to Spain.

Draft saved Draft deleted