Sleeping

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bthegreat, May 1, 2009.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I've started sleeping naked at nights now that I have my own room in my dorm suite. I shower before going to bed and after waking up in the morning. Is that weird because I really enjoy the freedom of sleeping naked, but the excessive amount of showers, I don't know.

2. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

nothing wrong with being clean. What exactly is the problem here? Fear of weird?

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Wouldn't mind washing you with my tongue.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    i shower every morning and night as well. this time every time i go to bed its clean cause im clean and then it freshens me up in the morning

5. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see nothing wrong there i've been sleeping naked and showering 2 or even 3 times a day since before i was 10yr old

6. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    if u shower at nite the only reason u should need to shower in the morning is if you had company in the bed the night b4. otherwise ur wasting water, or just obsessive compulsive and need a therapist.

#6 thadjock, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
  7. Chgoburbsgwm26

A therapist? That's perhaps the dumbest thing I read on here. Do you know how many toxins your body excreted during the regenerative cycle while you sleep? Besides, what if you sweat during sleep or have flatulance? A shower after you sleep is not only necessary but hygenic.

8. 7daysatsea

7daysatsea New Member

Albums:
    That sounds like a lot of cleaning. Watch out for your skin, it could become infected or damaged by excessive cleaning / lack of being able to produce oils, soaps, etc.

I also don't know how sleeping naked would coincide with bathing. If anything, it would coincide with how often you laundered your sheets. lol!

On the subject, I find it somewhat uncomfortable sleeping naked. It's probably an irrational discomfort that mostly stems from any kind of situation where I'd have to exit the house quickly (fires, burglaries, whatever...) Too vulnerable (combo of sleep and nudity) for me.

9. bicurousguy18

bicurousguy18 Member

Albums:
    i take a shower 3 times a day in morning before gym, after gym, and at night. I also live in an area with high humidity so its an almost must to shower at least twice a day if you don't want to go to bed feeling sticky

10. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No big deal sleeping naked dude. I've done it since I was 14 - just don't tell your mum/mom cause it freaks them out!

I often shower twice a day after swimming or the gym, no water shortages in Scotland! No problem showering morning and evening sunless you suffer from dry skin in which case you should get one of those moisturising shower gels - definitely not soap.

11. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow

r u sure ur weren't developed by the department of defense as a WMD?

that's a lot of stuff leakin out of u while u sleep

12. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I shower at night before going to bed naked and when I wake up I usually have a boner with pre-cum, that's why I shower in the morning. Should I just wear underwear and change them in the morning if I ozze pre-cum in my sleep?

13. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Sleeping naked is great. You really can move around unrestricted by clothes, which could easily tangle up after a few flips and turns in your sleep.

And showering twice a day isn't excessive. I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like clean people.

14. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I've been sleeping naked for the last week. It may not seem long, but it's the longest amount of consecutive nights I've slept naked. It feels so good and right; I can't explain it. The shower thing is his own choice. There is nothing wrong with being clean, but I do hear that the skin might be irritated after awhile.

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Americans have been programmed to wash constantly. It's really not necessary. You're washing off essential oils that is actually good for your skin. Washing at night before bed is fine, rinsing off in the morning is better than going through the soap routine again. Add this is going to get to you - washing your hair everyday is not good either. Once every other day is better for maintaining healthy hair.

16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    americans were screwed up by their puritanical forefathers, trying to scrub off their sins, cleanliness is next to godliness after all....

I'm soooo glad i skipped that class.

17. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I agree, I think that has something to do with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted