Sleeping

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

2. pmpn8ez

pmpn8ez New Member

I sleep on my side because of my HORRIBLE snoring, keeping my arms either over my head or to the side.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

4. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    I've always slept on my back, with both hands holding my package, whether I'm wearing anything or not. Why? I have no idea. I've noticed the same with a couple exes. This would be a reallly interesting study -_-

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I sleep on my side, and yes I often have one hand between my legs. I guess its just a comfort issue kinda like a security blanket, I'm sleeping alone and have nobody to cuddle up and hold me so I have to do it my self.

P.S. my mother has sleep apnea and has to use a breathing macine when she sleeps, on the plus side she now sleeps better than ever and almost nothing disturbs her rest. And while the ideal that you stop breathing in your sleep sounds scary as hell,the truth is most people with apnea aren't even aware that it happens, they just roll over and go back to sleep not even realizing they have stoped breathing, and then wonder why they tossed and turned all night.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I change positions quite a bit while I sleep, but except for when I'm belly down, my right hand cradles the lunchbox.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Through the years, I have had different methods of sleeping. For years when I first crashed the sack, I would lie on my back until I began to doze off, then flip to my, as DMW says, "belly down" position. Although flaccid, my penis was always in the "up" position. A few times throughout the night, I would sometimes sleep on my right side. I never was aware of cradling my package.

I still lie on my back when I first hit the bed, but now I continue sleeping in that position several hours before turning to the right side or sometimes to the left. If my penis happens to fall down between my legs, I pull it straight out from my body. If I happen to wake up through the night with something on my mind, I usually get up and sometimes watch CNN or get on the pc as I'm doing now. After perhaps a couple of hours, I belly down and sleep a few more hours.

I hope this hasn't been TMI, but I'm wondering. :)

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When on my back my hands are at my sides. When I'm on my sides or stomach my hands are at or under my pillow.

The only time my hands are near the package is to rearrange things as I turn over.

9. pmpn8ez

pmpn8ez New Member

Thanx for the concern, i went to an ENT this week about another problem and hes setting me up to go to the sleep lab. My wife says I stop breathing several times each nite, Im 44 and have just blown it off til now, but i guess Im going to do something about it. My tonsils and adnoids were removed at an early age and so I guess its something more serious, but hey, Im still here. Thanx for the concern Tender. :)

10. jonb

Gold Member

I sleep on my back or side. I've woken up with my hand "down there". I just take it to mean I was having a really good dream.

11. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I sleep in the fetal position. The problem I have, is that my dick doesn't sleep, it's just waiting for it's "time".

12. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

I can only fall asleep if I start out on my belly. I mostly have one hand up by my head and the other sorta by my side.

13. Donk

Donk New Member

See the other thread on "The Bobbitt Syndrome."

Seriously, though, I tend to sleep with my hands near my pillow.

14. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

I always start out sleeping on my back with my hands somewhere over the top of my head. I guess it's kinda unusual to have the hands "raised" because roommates have commented on it. Sometimes during the night I shift to one side or the other, but as far as I know my hands are up near my head. I never could sleep on my tummy for some reason.

15. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I begin sleeping on my back with my arms stretched or folded above my head, but then I usually end up on either side to hide my face from the sun coming in through the window. Only time I have my hand near my package is if I happen to be half-awake and playing with my wood, or if I've got guests who are up and awake while I'm still in bed -- I'll keep my hand over my package (usually arching my knees up) to hide it.

16. curvedandthick

curvedandthick New Member

I usually sleep on my belly with my hands under my head or at my side. I only mess with the package if it points down between my legs.

This leads to another question. My penis points upwards when it is hard, so naturally it comfortably lays against my belly when i sleep on my belly. I've seen pictures of guys who's penis curves downards when erect even when they are on their backs. If you have a down curving penis can you bend it up enough to sleep on your belly?

17. Donk

Donk New Member

I do, and, yes, I can. In fact, it feels very good when I wake up finding I have a hard-on and I have rolled over onto my stomach with my penis bent upward. There is actually more potential for pain/injury if I'm on my stomach with a boner with it bent downward. I normally fall asleep on my back, but I have developed the habit of positioning my soft penis lying up along my stomach so that if I wind up with an erection lying on my stomach it is more likely to be bent upward.

18. txquis

Gold Member

I sleep naked, on my stomach,
    and my hands are usually up by the pillow.

But if i'm on my back or side,
    my hand is between my legs.

19. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I don't start bedtime holding on to anything but my pillow. However, I have this recurring dream where I'm in a high stakes poker game. I have thrown away one card and am trying to draw to an inside straight. Then, just as the dealer passes me a new card, I wake up to find that I have filled my hand. Eureka!!!

Gramps

Draft saved Draft deleted