Sleepwalking...

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Never walked, but when I was a kid, evidently, I carried on entire conversations.
Funny thing is, it doesn't seem all that rare (sleep TALKING), as I know others that do it. I got a 13 year old dog who tries like hell to chase everything in her dreams, I guess, and that includes ripping out some good barks, and waking us BOTH up. After that many years, I reckon we have both gotten used to it.

The walking part, that would freak me out. That is, unless I went out, mowed my yard, and came back just so I could get up in the morning, and say, "WHAT THE FUCK!??!".
Now THAT would be something.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
My old room-ate used to sleep walk once in awhile. It was very strange, he would go into the kitchen, open up the fridge, take a milk carton out, and pour it down the sink. I thought it was pretty funny at first, but I did have to stop buying milk.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My old room-ate used to sleep walk once in awhile. It was very strange, he would go into the kitchen, open up the fridge, take a milk carton out, and pour it down the sink. I thought it was pretty funny at first, but I did have to stop buying milk.

That's similar to what I found unsettling about what my sister did.

She walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, closed it, and then laid down on the kitchen table as if it were a bed.