Sleepwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BikerH, Dec 8, 2009.

1. BikerH

BikerH Member

Any suggestions, what to wear whilst sleeping? I have big heavy low hanging balls and am fed up with my sac sticking to my thighs, tried a jock but find it restricts my penis too much.

2. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

I would say nude, but since u don't like your balls sticking, might want to do that. Briefs, boxer briefs? Ever tried sleeping nude? If u haven't try it!

3. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I sleep nude all the time. In summer I just dust a little powder on and it is slick and smooth all night.

4. flynn

flynn Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I sleep nude because I have big hangers. They always got twisted in the clothes I wore to bed so I stopped wearing clothes.

5. dotdotdot

dotdotdot Member

why dont you just give thaqt whole area a good wash and dry before you go to bed and maybe dust on a little talcum powder before bedtime?
    I would say sleep with the window open a creak BUT IT IS WINTER YOU WILL DIE OF COLDNESS!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice