Sleepwear

Do you remove your underwear before putting on pajama pants?

• Total voters

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I had a friend visit from out of state whom I known for a long time but hadnt seen since 11th grade. While he was staying here one night I was changing to head to sleep and he made a comment about me taking off my underwear to put on lougne pants or "pajama pants".

Now my question is basically is it weird for me to take off my underwear to put on lounge pants to sleep? Because this is the way i've been doing it since I could walk.:eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now my question is basically is it weird for me to take off my underwear to put on lounge pants to sleep? Because this is the way i've been doing it since I could walk.:eek:

Nope, you are not weird. My mom always said things needed to breathe. :smile: I know this question was directed at men; but the only time I sleep in panties is when it's that time of the month.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, not weird to remove the underwear first.

I still find it weird for people to wear anything to bed, unless you are in a situation where you are with someone you don't want to be naked with - like when I was in high school or college, and we had to go out of town and share hotel rooms with classmates.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything come's off when we go to sleep. She might be wearing something when she get's in the bed but.................... She wake's up naked:tongue: :wink: :biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Holly, once you get moved, I want your mailing address, so I can send you a "housewarming" present.

Hmm.....

Absolutely, and thank you. :hug: :kiss:

You have engaged my curiosity, and that's good...I hate knowing everything. :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

thethroat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wear underwear only in bed, haven't had pj's since i was a child. however, i was recently invited to a pajama party (all gay men) - plan is to turn up the a/c and watch movies/popcorn/beer - what should i wear?????