Slender twink with 9 inch tool!

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
You aren't 8.5 inches, you're 8 inches if I'm being very generous. Now am I going to go on and on and on, citing other jackasses to try to prove something that's unprovable? No, because I have a life.

P.S. You can see that my finger is either at the base, or further up my shaft (which would make a smaller not a larger measurement)
P.S. It's a natural shot. If you measure base to tip, you want to get a shot of the tip so that the measurement is visible. I have a tape measure, if I took a bird's eye shot of it you couldn't see what the final measurement is. I'm not sure how it's misleading when the beginning and end are seeable.

Number of jealous jackasses agreeing doesn't prove anything, heck if 12 people agreeing meant something then I guess Bush blew up the Twin Towers, and Obama's from Kenya, and the US gov created AIDS to kill Blacks. Your logic is weak.

BTW: I posted the same pics on a German forum I use (because they're actually inventive), the result? The claimed I was lying, but not about my size! They say I've stolen someone American's pics off the internet, because of the size of my cock in the pics. But whatever, jealous egomaniacs will be jealous egomaniacs. The difference is, one is because I'm claiming to be an American on a German site, which is unusual and makes sense to cause distrust. The other is because your egos can't deal with well endowed Teens.

This just gets sadder and sadder.
Why don't you take a picture from above where we can see the tape BEGIN and END. The beginning is not visible (or seeable as you said) in your pictures.

Also, assuming a seatbelt is 2" wide (if not 3"), this picture hardly shows a 6" length: http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/144062d1315451879-slender-twink-with-9-inch-0425111500a-jpg

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have talked to the fella before, off this site and if it matters...he seems like a decent enough guy. play nice.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres my analogy to your thread and LPSG----when you are in the NFL your stats are there to show average football players basically why you are in the NFL. now if a NFL player lied about his stats people would call him on it, doesnt mean hes not a pro, just seems pointless to lie. your basically coming against other professional (and wannabe professional) "ball players" and hence the hostility in this room.
so if you wanna claim (basically something that is .0001% in males) then better proof is required to be believable. your pics dont do it justice.

Last edited:

Machocock

Mythical Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very thick, but 7.5 inches long max, which is still bigger than 95% of all penises in the world. No need to exaggerate bud.
I'm just a tad under eight inches myself and like you I used to exaggerate my size when I first joined this site.

7.5-8 inches is HUGE people, it is just the posters who add an extra inch or two to their already large cocks because they feel insecure.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you guys keep accusing him of claiming 9 inches.. when he actually claimed 9.5 :)

nice cock though OP.. no reason to feed phony numbers though, people will like it regardless\

"measured" pics were a troll , right?

Last edited:

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
Seems like we won't be getting correct pictures, then...

probably because, you know, he was lying.

Or it's because I don't care. At some point there's no use in trying to prove to every person that the world's round, we've been on the moon, etc., etc.. Deniers will be deniers. LPSG=99% Old, Boring, bitter Closetcases

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
Or it's because I don't care. At some point there's no use in trying to prove to every person that the world's round, we've been on the moon, etc., etc.. Deniers will be deniers. LPSG=99% Old, Boring, bitter Closetcases

That's not the point, young man. You seem to misunderstand a very basic idea of what a claim is.

You made an extraordinary claim. A 9.5" penis is HUMONGOUS and as far as the skeptics are concerned (read: the non-gullible), this claim is absolutely ridiculous. You have in NO way proven your claim. All you have done is uploaded shady pictures that even gullible people have a hard time not laughing at.

You then went silent when asked to provide better pictures.

Do you not SEE how very transparant a lie this is to us?

D

deleted478946

That's not the point, young man. You seem to misunderstand a very basic idea of what a claim is.

You made an extraordinary claim. A 9.5" penis is HUMONGOUS and as far as the skeptics are concerned (read: the non-gullible), this claim is absolutely ridiculous. You have in NO way proven your claim. All you have done is uploaded shady pictures that even gullible people have a hard time not laughing at.

You then went silent when asked to provide better pictures.

Do you not SEE how very transparant a lie this is to us?

While i am taking neither side in this little quarrel, i simply want to say that was very well stated.

B_killer490

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nice cock... don´t mind the haters! i found that my cock seeme smaller when i take pictures! XD only with a ruler side by side with your cocck will prove that you cock is big!
i love the thickness

Last edited:

Sephiroth90

Just Browsing
Media
First: probably not 9 inches. Above average for sure, but not 9.

Second: if you don't care and this site sucks and whatnot, then why do you keep coming back and posting? Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

*edit

Third: in the car shot he's both seated and wearing clothes, which would make it appear shorter.

Last edited: