Slept With A ‘straight’ Male Friend, Twice!

Homebase2010

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, long story short.
When I went back to work after the first lockdown there was a new boy. Like a young Rob Lowe! Let’s say his name is J. Instant attraction towards him. Obviously became friends quickly, had few nights out. Drinks, late nights out etc.
On one of these nights coming back from town, me (gay male) friend (J) best friend (bi female) very drunk shared my boundless bed. Me in the middle. J, moved over to female and was going down on her. I, tousled his hair, (me giggling playful kisses to female) he then stopped, and lyes back next to me. Later he started to kiss my neck, then love bite. I turned round and he we kissed alot with tongue. He then pulled his trousers down and he was hard, I wanted him off then sucked his off under the covers. He then came and we went to sleep.
Next day, had a shower J left for work (he didn’t say anything about what happened last night) later when I went with work with him I said that he gave me love bites and he was shocked and said no way. I said we all ‘did bits’ last night and that’s as much as he wanted to know.
Fast forward a few months to last Saturday, he’s in my bubble so came round for drinks (a lot less then last time for both of us ) he stayed in my bed with me both shirtless. We intwined our legs for a bit then later my hand was on his chest, getting lower he was hard again. I began to rub on top of his pants then pulled it out, then gave him a hand job then blow job, he came again. He woke up and like before, acted like nothing happened.
He is currently seeing a girl, but he’s not confirmed if he is straight/bi/pan etc. I do fancy him but don’t want to lose a good friend he has now become.
What do I do now? Although, I am catching feelings.

As I see it, you have three options.

The first is to end the drinking night outs with your friend since that's the only time these encounters are happening.

The second is to let these occasional encounters happen with the understanding that your feelings will never be fully returned. In other words, take what you can get when you can get it.

The third is to sit your friend down and have a discussion with him about what has happened and your feelings for him. Considering how he's reacted so far, this might push him away. But it's the only chance you'll have to maybe start a relationship with him.

MorganF11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to say go on with the flow and just enjoy it but if you’re catching feelings then I don’t know. You should talk to him and ask him what is going on because you might want to stop doing that if you don’t want to get hurt.

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
Based on what you stated in the story this guy will not be ready for any type of real relationship with you, even if he does like you.

You really do only have two options. 1. You let it go and you just friends. 2. You guys continue as you are. but you need to realize hooking up is going to be on his terms only and don’t expect him to acknowledge the stuff you have done outside of when he trying to get you in bed.

if you can honestly see yourself catching feelings please choose option 1. It might suck now but it’s better in the long run. Trust me!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buddy you're going to get your feelings hurt. He sounds like he wants to indulge you on his terms only which is an absolute no no.

Unless you can keep your feelings in check and realize that he's basically using you for sex, I would suggest establishing boundaries. He's basically cheating on someone with you.