Slept with six guys in 11 days. should i calm down?

Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is LPSG so you are not going to get much constructive advice regarding your health and safety.

We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral).

Condoms, even if they don't break, are not a guarantee against STDs. You are gambling with your life.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is LPSG so you are not going to get much constructive advice regarding your health and safety.

Condoms, even if they don't break, are not a guarantee against STDs. You are gambling with your life.

I think you're being a tad alarmist. This is the 2010s, not the 1980s. And the original poster stressed he was playing safe.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop trying to ruin being gay.

Being gay does not equal promiscuous. And promiscuity is not the sole domain of LGBT. I get very tired of the stereotypes.

To many people gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda."

My lead project manager is a married gay man. I love him dearly. We're closer than family. He and his husband have been together for over 15 years and were married five years ago. I've actually had more partners in my life than he has, and that's saying a lot because I'm not that experienced myself.

Don't feed the stereotype.

D

deleted299888

So long as no one is being hurt (physically or emotionally), what reason is there to slow down?

Embrace your hoe tendencies.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound like a fictional TV psychiatrist, it is not how others feel about it but how do you feel about it?
Did you enjoy yourself to the point that you would do it again without a doubt?
I played hard a few years, nothing as grand as you, but I always had to keep looking over my shoulder to see if some girls boyfriend was going to take exception to me playing with his box.
I was built, hung, tall and still have a bad ass Jeep that draws good redneck girls faster than free cheap beer. I had a blast and don't regret it at all. Now that I am near 50 those were the good old days.
If you feel at ease with yourself, what the hell, if you are unsure slow down let your mind catch up to your dick.
Have fun but be able to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and not hate the person looking back at you.

Reactions: Sunstar and bud77

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?
never got in the way of my life having multiple sex partners, and once you've enjoyed a year with one a day then you maybe can slow down - I did.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"To many people gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda." Says the person who professes to be tired of stereotypes!!!!

Hi all,

What do you need condoms for if you have slept with them?

Sounds a bit immature if you can't say...." I have had sex with 6 men in 11 days" My bullshit meter reads....

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

Stay safe and enjoy the dick man

Reactions: polesmoker