Slept with six guys in 11 days. should i calm down?

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using "sexually active" that way would muddy the distinctions between different types of sexual activity that carry different risks. There's a vast difference between a man who's having sex with his monogamous partner every day, and only him and vice-versa, and a man who's having sex with a new stranger every day.

Thank you, Monsignor. Cardinal Burke would be pleased with you.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?

Some questions:

Have this all been anonymous (stranger) hookups? Or did you know any of the men?

Did you bottom at all? If so, when you were having anal sex did you remain in positions where you could see the condom? Or did some of them have you, for example, lying face down? There are some nasty folk out there who will remove the condom when they can do so without it being noticed, or the condom will break and they notice it but do nothing about it. I believe, in NSA hookups, the bottom being able to see the condom throughout the act is imperative for it to really be "safe sex".

Are you aware that there are some STIs one can get even when one uses condoms effectively?

Safety issues aside, do you feel emotionally/psychologically comfortable with this... "pace"?

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, Monsignor. Cardinal Burke would be pleased with you.

I'm sure that was not at all akin to anything he would say, but OK. :rolleyes:

I don't know a great deal about HE. While some of his positions strike me as a bit too extreme (for example, suggesting that homosexuality is essentially a condition that can be impressed upon others and therefore that children should not be allowed around sexually active homosexuals), most of what he stands for seems valuable. And he comes off as much more of a straight shooter than most modern Catholic clergy. I'd love to have an interview with him.

Even more so the late Right Honourable Mr. Edmund Burke, of blessed memory.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This being LPSG you'll get a lot of stern moral 'advice' from people who don't give a shit about your health and safety...

Are you so cynical that you can't believe that there is a segment of the population who place innate value in human beings and therefore have some care for the wellbeing of any given individual by default?

Reactions: nailz

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow!
I usually agree with most things you say, but this was way off base, and ESPECIALLY for a "Staff Member" here :eek:

The majority of pedophiles are actually straight men and involve young girls. And what about all the women teachers that are being convicted of having sex with their students?

Such a sweeping false statement is not only ignorant, but very offensive. :mad:

It was a grammatical error that resulted in an ambiguous phrasing. Personally I understood what she was saying.

What she wrote:

To many people gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda."

What apparently some saw:

Too many gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda."

Which would mean that many gay men are promiscuous, pedophiles, etc.

What I saw and what I'm sure she actually meant:

To many people, gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda."

Which means that many people perceive gay men as being such.

Reactions: Countryguy63

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is LPSG so you are not going to get much constructive advice regarding your health and safety.

Condoms, even if they don't break, are not a guarantee against STDs. You are gambling with your life.
Stop trying to ruin being gay.

If sleeping around and putting yourself at risk sexually and physically is a prerequisite of being gay, then i am glad I'm straight.

OP, do what you want, have fun, but you are putting yourself in very high risk situations every time.
Condoms wont stop you getting raped, mugged or bashed by one of these men

Reactions: malakos and nailz

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OP, do what you want, have fun, but you are putting yourself in very high risk situations every time.
Condoms wont stop you getting raped, mugged or bashed by one of these men
^ this
"Being safe" involves *way* more than preventing disease.

Reactions: nailz
D

deleted817718

Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?
Why slow down? As a younger man I did the same, and as long as you keep it safe, why stop!?! Just think yourself lucky!

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all,

Are you a priest? Confession is good for the Soul .

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To many people gay men are not only promiscuous, but they're also pedophiles, into bestiality and out to convert the world with their "gay agenda."

You "get tired of stereotypes" and you make a statement like that?!?! AND you're a moderator?!?! Really LPSG?? This is Moderator material? Or am I confusing your "Moderator" qualifications with a grumpy senior citizen greeter at Costco?

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You "get tired of stereotypes" and you make a statement like that?!?! AND you're a moderator?!?! Really LPSG?? This is Moderator material? Or am I confusing your "Moderator" qualifications with a grumpy senior citizen greeter at Costco?

Please learn to read instead of skipping over posts. Not only is the original post quite clear, it has also now been explained three times.

Reactions: MisterB

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please learn to read instead of skipping over posts. Not only is the original post quite clear, it has also now been explained three times.

I responded to what was written in precisely the timeline it was presented. It was so shocking as it seemed to be presented (nor was I alone) that I didn't read further. Now, I have and see that those were not the Moderator's personal views and am heartened.

Last edited:

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, ok ok. Let me clarify. I am specifically referring to the religious right - NOT ME!

These are the things I've heard in just the past two years from gender-neutral bathrooms at Target to the Boy Scout allowing gay members. Some people, not all and especially not me, believe that homosexuality is a deviant behavior. And they will lump it in with all deviant behavior from incest to pedophilia to bestiality. They are trying to demonize homosexuality because they're afraid of it because it is a foreign concept to them.

I live in the South. I've always lived in the South, but never this far south, and this part of Florida is as deep red as it gets.

My head almost explodes when I hear a well-meaning church goer tell me that "the gays are trying to take over America with their wicked agenda to convert everyone so they can molest all the children they can."

What I am saying is that I don't want to feed the stereotype but telling anyone to "stop trying to ruin being gay" by asking them to take protection or be discreet.

I am not condoning those attempting to demonize anyone. Read my original post again. I said "to many people gays are" monsters. I am not part of that "many people," and I neither embrace nor condone their thinking.

Thank you for clarifying that. It stopped me dead in my tracks so I didn't continue reading the thread where you explain and for that I am sorry.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm surprised and shocked by that comment..... and find it offensive
Have I taken it out of context or misunderstood the meaning. ?

Joe

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Joe

You have definitely taken it out of context. When I said "to many people" I did not include myself among that number. Living in the South it's what I hear too often: "gays are deviants that need to be stopped." Why? I have no idea. Maybe they're afraid of being converted, and I tell them that if you can be converted then you're already gay and don't know it.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Asking us whether you should slow down is an indication you may be having second thoughts about your sexual frequency, otherwise you could just happily brag without asking our opinions.

But here is my 2 cents on the matter:

LOL. Reading this totally cracks me up man. If I was gay or even slightly bi I would practically have guys lined up outside my door ready to have sex with me. I get more requests by guys to suck my cock and have me fuck them in the ass than I know that to do with. LOL.
Being genuinely and legitimately straight the sex is WAY more few and far between comparatively.
I see why many straight men agree to have sex with men or decide to become partially Bi. Its just easier to get sex, period.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Joe
You have definitely taken it out of context. When I said "to many people" I did not include myself among that number. Living in the South it's what I hear too often: "gays are deviants that need to be stopped." Why? I have no idea. Maybe they're afraid of being converted, and I tell them that if you can be converted then you're already gay and don't know it.

This is actually a very good point Ellie P and Joe. Even though I fully appreciate any sexual orientation, such paranoias among many people are not completely unfounded even though they are inaccurate.
This may be best for another thread, but since it was brought up here I feel what I write below it will shed some more light.

Some examples I have encountered right here on LPSG:

Certain gay men online have expressed to me directly the fact that they do not really accept "straight" as a legitimate claim of sexual orientation. They will say "We hear it all the time" as if it holds no bearing whatsoever. As if they do not accept a man can actually be completely straight. It could come across to many straight men as indirect pressure, thus erroneously seen as "an agenda" of some kind if they run into it enough times. I am one of the straight guys who loves and adores cock praise from anyone, but there are other straight men on here who have expressed to me that they get creeped out by gay and bi men's sexual attempts at them on here.

It thus seems that the belief that men can be pressured or allured into becoming at least Bi-Sexual to some degree seems to be a commonly held view expressed by gay men I have encountered. Obviously many gay men are not like this, but there are enough who are to warrant some caution in terms of associating with them among legitimately straight men. Gay men have also expressed to me a common fetish of having sex with a straight man as a sort of taboo that turns them on in various ways.

Let's not forget that homosexual gang rape exists too in the world. I have even heard of it happening locally.
But I would assume that most men who it may have happened to either convince themselves they agreed to it to some degree OR just never discuss it out of fear of being seen as "unmanly" etc.
As it tends to be socially assumed that if you are a male rape victim you are somehow "weak" and not manly enough. When that is simply not true.
Also the fact that homosexuality is accepted as a given standard in prisons is another cause for concern as there are many men who would never dream of having sex with another man no matter how long they were locked up.

So yes, my point is there is alot of pressure on straight men to be fully okay with and accept gay men into their personal lives in various ways under the pressure that if they don't they will be labelled a "homophobe" etc. I have seen such labeling on this very site many times. A man not feeling comfortable interacting with gay men who he knows are sexually attracted to him does not in any way mean he is a "homophobe" just the same as a gay man not feeling comfortable in the presence of women trying to sexually allure him does not make him a "heterophobe"
I hope this sheds some insight on the point you brought up.

Last edited:

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thn

Thank you for clearing that up.....

Joe