Slept with six guys in 11 days. should i calm down?

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have definitely taken it out of context. When I said "to many people" I did not include myself among that number. Living in the South it's what I hear too often: "gays are deviants that need to be stopped." Why? I have no idea. Maybe they're afraid of being converted, and I tell them that if you can be converted then you're already gay and don't know it.

A simple suggestion. Next time for preventing this confusion, you might writhe in bold letters "to many people".

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple suggestion. Next time for preventing this confusion, you might writhe in bold letters "to many people".

I am not responsible for other people's interpretations. That's sort of how religion gets a bad name itself.

Some questions:

Have this all been anonymous (stranger) hookups? Or did you know any of the men?

Did you bottom at all? If so, when you were having anal sex did you remain in positions where you could see the condom? Or did some of them have you, for example, lying face down? There are some nasty folk out there who will remove the condom when they can do so without it being noticed, or the condom will break and they notice it but do nothing about it. I believe, in NSA hookups, the bottom being able to see the condom throughout the act is imperative for it to really be "safe sex".

Are you aware that there are some STIs one can get even when one uses condoms effectively?

Safety issues aside, do you feel emotionally/psychologically comfortable with this... "pace"?

Yes, these have been Tinder/Grindr hookups with men that I didn't know very well.

Yes, I have bottomed and yes, I kept and keep very good track of condom usage due to me being in positions where this is possible.

Yes. I research this and I will start getting tested regularly at the first opportunity (I have a test this week)

Yes, I feel comfortable with this pace as it is. In the event that I wish to change it, I will do so.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have bottomed and yes, I kept and keep very good track of condom usage due to me being in positions where this is possible.

Yes. I research this and I will start getting tested regularly at the first opportunity (I have a test this week)

That's good to hear. Sounds like you're doing fine and are comfortable with how it's going in all the areas I would question about on the surface level of concerns. So what was the cause of uncertainty that led you to post originally?

sexy_bud_84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a similar spell in the past... well, many times actually!
I think it's fine. Some of us are simply more sexually active and desiring than others. If I feel horny and want intimacy, then I find it.
I don't know my number... but it's only relevant if you worry about that. Enjoy!

CSODXB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?

You will enjoy for as long as it lasts and then regret it when you decide it's no more and / if you find a meaningful partner. Make of that what you will....

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I have been being rather promiscuous lately. I have seen six men in 11 days. We always use condoms when doing anal (I even used one one time when doing oral). This is my first time ever really "playing the field" like this. Is this amount of guys in so little time normal? Should I calm down or should I just keep going on (as long as I am safe)?
Are you enjoying the choice the chase and the afterglow or do you feel weird? If the latter maybe think and recalibrate if not go for it. Repression is usually worse. There is no such thing as too much sex. Just too much bad sex.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men and guys who fuck guys are very active. Always have been. Shame and judgment cause so many problems. It feels amazing to have so much sex. So many hookups. Just try to make each more special everytime...effort and energy make for growth. I still feel it on vacation. That deep animal lust. And why not? It's amazing to connect with another man through his cock and yours. My preferred means of communication socially actually.

Reactions: mutualjax and Heat

That's good to hear. Sounds like you're doing fine and are comfortable with how it's going in all the areas I would question about on the surface level of concerns. So what was the cause of uncertainty that led you to post originally?

This is my first time sleeping around, so I have no precedent set in terms of how much is "too much". Furthermore, talking to some gay friends of mine, I discovered that I had more partners than they did in their lives. I felt that I was probably already a diseased slut or something. But things have calmed down and that number, by chance, has not changed since I made the post.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On Sunday, i had sex with 6 different women...

I know i should slow down but damn, i love sex.

Reactions: Heat

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some observations:
1. Men who would be lucky enough to have sex with 6 different women in 11 days would be called "stud."
2. I dare say 90% of the people on here have or do fantasy about having such luck -- and yes, even those who are throwing shame.
3. 6 in 11 days is impressive. But as we know, both gays and straights partake in orgies wherein that number of partners could be construed as, "Why so few?"
4. Fuck if you wanna fuck. And tell those shaming you about fucking to fuck off.

Little Eric

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are there any minimum requirements for cock size? I am probably the smallest among you, at 5'4" and a 4 inch long cock. I know its difficult not to laugh at such a diminutive se who feels the same way?cock, but I am very sensitive and have low self esteem. Is there anybody else who feels the same way? If you are much bigger, I will immediately have tremendous respect for you. and la

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2. I dare say 90% of the people on here have or do fantasy about having such luck -- and yes, even those who are throwing shame.

There are plenty of things we fantasize about that we don't wind up doing, even if given the opportunity. Fantasizing about something isn't sufficient reason to establish that one ought to do it.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh i see... nor soungit makes you morally superior. What a crock of psychological bullshit based on puritanical religious beliefs. If you don't want to do something don't do it but don't demean others who don't follow your twisted turn of logic. Geezus

Reactions: MisterB

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

As long as you are not using it to cover up some emotional void. Then fuck it. I mean literally. Have fun with it. It's probably just a phase most guys go through it.
All I would suggest like others have said condoms are not 100% effective against stds. some stds can be transmitted by skin/ touch alone not necessarily fluids. I would just increase your testing regiment like to 2-3 mts so if the worst case you do catche something you will be treated relatively quickly. Also any symptoms like it burns when you pee get it checked out right away. It might be nothing but better to be safe then sorry. Now go have fun.;)

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh i see... nor soungit

Is that Hindi or something?

makes you morally superior.

I don't recall mentioning my behavior. Moral superiority is inherently a matter of comparison. I made no remarks on my own moral standing.

What a crock of psychological bullshit

Psychology? That wasn't particularly the focus of my post. I'm not big into psychology. Do you disagree that fantasizing about something isn't necessarily an indication that we ought to do it? If I saw a lady stash a little bag of diamonds into her purse, and I fantasized about pilfering the bag, would that justify my doing so? I went down this track because you seemingly used fantasy as a justification for behavior. Logically speaking that does not work.

based on puritanical religious beliefs.

Religion is one potential basis for conservative morality, but it isn't the only one. I haven't mentioned religion or brought up religious themes so far in this thread, so you have no basis for assuming that is what is behind my critiques. For that matter, I would contend that I haven't even brought up any morally conservative positions, religious or otherwise.

If you don't want to do something don't do it but don't demean others who don't follow your twisted turn of logic. Geezus

"Twisted logic". Heh.

So far in this thread I have not demeaned anyone. The only thing I have actually criticized has been your flawed ethical justifications. If someone is going to defend promiscuity it would be nice to be able to engage with valid justifications for it.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As long as you enjoy what you are doing and it is not detrimental to your life or the well being of others - then knock yourself out. The only thing is - you may get a 'reputation.' That can be good - and bad. Me? I never care what too many people think. If someone called me a slut for that time I had 6 guys in ONE day? I'd just snort at them and tell them it could have been more but I was tired. Life is what you make of it - and its short. Enjoy.

Reactions: Heat

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, it's Hindi. My thick fingers speak it when they are trying to type on the phone, like it's their mother tongue. haha
To the poster: If it feels good, do it. If it doesn't, don't (or you're doing it wrong.) All the "moral" bashing, or whatever you want to call it, from others on here is bullshit.