Slight burning when cumming...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by la6nine, Nov 1, 2018.

1. la6nine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone ever had a burning sensation when you cum? It's like as soon as I ejaculate i get a weird burning sensation in the tip of my dick...and then like a jittery sensation in my urethra afterward. Ive been to the doctor. No std's, etc. They are kinda baffled by it. I've been told it could be a nervous bladder or weaker pelvic floor muscles. I've tried various antibiotics to no avail. Its almost like when I cum its like I'm either allergic to my jizz..or I'm shooting so much so hard that it stretches my urethra out and stings. I just have no clue and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this or knows how to solve it.

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've always had that issue too. . The harder I cum, the more burn I feel. I always assumed it was from nerves in the penis that are over stimulated when I cum. I've never talked to the doctor about it. I remember it happening from the first time I came. So back then, I knew I didn't have any STD's or anything. . The older I have gotten, the less it happens. I think its just how we are wired, if you will.

3. la6nine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats interesting. Yea..its a weird thing for me and quite uncomfortable. I wouldn't be surprised if its from nerves or anxiety or something.

4. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @la6nine , @sundancer Do either of you get it at all when you pee hard?
    Just wondering if your urethra is wider than your urethral orifice (pee hole/pee slit)? I could see high strength evacuation getting constricted at the exit causing a burning.

5. ImChuck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recall perhaps 5 years ago I had a pain sensation, not burning, when ejaculating. This lasted several months and just faded away and never returned. It was bad enough that I limited ejaculating to around once a week. Not a clue what caused it...

6. la6nine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It only happens for me when I urinate after ejaculation. Not so much just urinating on a daily basis. I've often wondered if I have a smaller urethra or opening.

BigWangChow and enricocaruso2 like this.
  7. enricocaruso2

enricocaruso2 Member

Interesting - I've had it both when I've wanked after urinating and when I've happened to piss soon after cumming. I'm no biologist - kind of felt like the tubes in my dick were still geared up for the previous function.

After seeing the obvious side effects when I was on anti-depressants - not being able to cum and barely being able to piss before hastily changing medication! - I wouldn't be surprised there was a psychological angle i.e. Brain's still thinking 'piss' but dick's shooting cum = a bit of resistence and burning? Just a guess.

8. la6nine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Possible. I've had that sensation too. Where you could pee cause your cock was still in cumming mode. Like the flap hadn't switched back the other way yet. haha. But I still get that stinging sometimes when im cumming or right afterward. And its moreso If I haven't cum in a while. I think well maybe Im trying to shoot too much cum. I dont know. Its a strange thing.

I think the meds vary. Some antidepressants are bad sexually. Others not so much. I'm on Wellbutrin and I haven't seen any decrease in libido. I was on Effexor once and it made me a horndog. The body is a strange thing...especially the older ya get.

enricocaruso2 and evolution like this.
  9. Nomadic

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Late to the conversation....

But, I too get a discomfort on the end of my penis after ejaculation. And if I go to urinate, I experience a sensational like I can't quite empty my bladder and still need to go, but nothing emerges.

I've discovered if I lay on my back, legs apart, and focus on relaxing the muscles in my pelvic area, my ball sack relaxes, loosens, and start to sag more. With this, the sensation subsides.

Ergo, I think it has something to do with how the ball sack tightens as one cums.

Try it. Hope it helps.

BigWangChow likes this.
  10. BigWangChow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this happened to me last night after I JO

11. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I notice it after intense edging.

12. la6nine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you're right about this. And what I've noticed going back looking at everyone's pictures here..we all have tighter balls than big saggy low hangers. So you might be right it has something to do with the ball sack tightening. Thanks for the tip.

Nomadic likes this.
  13. Inkd

Inkd Active Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice