Slight variation on the big cock/big paycheck thread

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by zaza, Jul 25, 2006.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Its all very well to say what you would go for, but in reality you might have to put up with what you get.

Is there anything about your present/previous partner that you have had to just put up with because you loved them and thought they were wonderful?

If so was it worth it?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Age....He was 8 years younger and i guess i was blind or thought he was more mature than he actually was. It was worth it though because we had an awesome few months and i also learned alot from that relationship

3. Isabella

Isabella New Member

Good question. Ultimately, whether we are male or female, most of us evaluate the entire package. I know for me, my husband is not the most endowed man I have ever been with but he is larger than average and great in bed so that's all that matters to me. I'm happy in my marriage but there's two things that are tough 1) his work (he's a surgeon, gone alot) 2) his father is an alcoholic and we had to deal with his antics just this past week-end at a family function :confused:

There is nothing like stress on a marriage due to in-law issues but we're in agreement on how to handle it but it's still tough. At times I wish I would have taken a look closer at my husband's family before I married him but hell, my family isn't perfect either and I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else.

4. Gisella

Gold Member

I have to re-visit this thread later...bcause of my double standards on few things i may had rush to conclude many things in our relatioship and put most of the blame on him alone.:rolleyes:

We decide to give a try again...lets see how things will work out this time.:smile:

5. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gisella's got the right idea, but I'll indulge now.

The guy had a big cock and thought that he was fucking wonderful because of it. As it turns out, most of the women he tried to be with, other than myself, didn't know how to handle it. Also, I was told by a friend of mine (we had an open relationship for a period) that he had sex like a five year old. She said "Yeah, he has this big ol' cock, but he doesn't know what to do with it....it's like he thinks that makes up for his lack in everything else." I knew her words were true (good gawd, he gives terrible head!) but I'd been with that one cock for a long time and knew how to use it properly for my own means.

He recently told me (last week or so) "Nobody will have sex with me but you." :rolleyes: Just stupid. I told him to get out and try other people, but he said that trying was hard. I guess as a woman, having men throw themselves at me constantly, I just can't relate.

Anyway....the topic at hand here: I love being womanly. I'm the kinda gal that will do your dishes, your laundry, rub your feet, and play the housewife. I love that shit. I get off on that mommy shit. But the second I feel I'm not appreciated for it (and it usually builds up and comes to a head after a couple months...lol) I will turn fucking PSYCHO on your ass. My exbf, I loved that mother fucker. I wanted to have his fucking kids, but he's just an asshole.....

What it really boiled down to is that he's insecure and anyone who thinks otherwise of him must be stupid. It's like he took pity on me for caring about him, because he cared so little for himself.

EX boyfriend...let's be clear on that. This is the man who asked me last week to do his laundry. You son of a bitch, don't you dare mistake my kindness for weakness. Eat a dick.

6. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

MAN! I love women like that and they get treated like i love em too. Your the perfect female IMO, not that i would need for u to act that way, but i wold definately respect and enjoy that u did, and treat u the sam way in return. that guy musta been a dick! Sorry u had to go through that!

7. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

My ex-girlfriend was fucking insane, but then, so was I. It worked out for awhile, but I got better and she didn't. I can't say for certain whether it was worth it or not. It led me to become the person I am today, and I am happy about that, but I suppose it is possible that I'd be even better were it not for her.

8. SteveBig1

SteveBig1 New Member

I'd marry a woman with a big paycheck even if she had a loose vagina. She can always just give me head. I'd screw around on her anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted