slightly above average?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by claudio, Jun 14, 2005.

1. claudio

claudio New Member

Just curious to what women mean when they say a guy is "slightly above average".
    are you guys talking 6 or 7 or even 8 inches?
    also, is it common for a the penis to slip out of a vagina during very high paced intercourse? does this happen to guys with the large girth? or should the vagina be strectched to the point that it is hard to slip out?

one more question, especially for women who have been with hung men. Do you ever feel the need to force you partner to speed up, or is it to painful to go quickly because of their size?

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

No disrespect, but all us guys seem to have a language problem when it comes to our cocks. I mean if I said that I was slightly above average height - everyone would know what that meant within contexts of my gender, race and locality/environment.

Slightly above average means - noticeably bigger that a perception of average (whether that be 5 inches or 6) but not so much bigger to take it out of the average bracket and into the big (which might mean 7 or 8 depending on your individual perspective).

It might also be taken to mean: " average, but I want to be nice to you and say slightly better, but I'm not going to say its big, because it isn't."

I would say that slipping out is a length issue rather than girth.

I can't comment on your last question.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Slightly above average could also mean that she thinks you are small and she is being nice. Or some might be trying to quiet your ego. Take size comments with a grain of salt. It is hardly the most accurate and honest area of discourse between men and women.

As far as falling out, sure it happens. Even if you have 8 inches, if you start taking vigorous 7 1/2" strokes, you are going to lose your orientation once in awhile. What is great is when she grabs it and furiously tries to get it back in.

I don't think you would want a girth that would prevent falling out, as it would also be one that pretty much restricted all motion. Doesn't sound like fun.

4. feelsblind

feelsblind New Member

I agree with Rope on thinking you're small. Or maybe she just thinks your average and doesn't want to say that because to some, it might come as an insult.. Or maybe you're average length with a bit of a thicker girth? But for length, slightly above average would mean around eight inches, in my opinion.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

It's all relative and varies. To me, I'd say 6-7" is above average. Well really, any size over 5.5" is above average. I could say a guy with a 12" dick is above average. It might sound better to say huge or massive or whatever. He is still above average though. Different words for the same thing.

I wouldn't worry about it or try to doctor it to hear what you want. No one's ever said (in person) I've got a big dick :eek: well not that I can remember lol a few times I was so drunk...Also the key to size, eg average and above average, and then big is more girth than length. It just looks bigger and is fuller if its thick as well. eg a 7x6 cock is probably bigger than a 8x5

I've also slipped out a few times. The first time I had sex, I was trying to be cool, going almost all the way out then back in. A few times I did go all the way out. Learned to stay in now though :D

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Good point, Knight. Anything over 5.5" is above average.

The problem is that when girl says it, she is only saying it is above average of what she's seen, which may not be all that many. Likewise if whe says it's below average, unless she's seen thousands of dicks, she's really not qualified to say.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Of course, thousands of dicks would mean she says "I've been with a couple guys."

8. Imported

Gold Member

shortnthick:
    You are both correct - 5.5" is average indeed. Being hung with a handsome 4" x 6"er myself I have never heard the "slightly above average" comment from women. From personal experience I think most folks (both male and female) equate size with length and in that department I admit I am alot shorter than most guys in any locker room. And to be honest, most new lovers when they see me for the first time tell me I'm "really short!" there (and compared to the huge guys they are probably right, lol!). However, for the ladies who have given me a chance in bed I've made believers out of nearly all of them that being a good lover is not about size. It's more about not being selfish and paying attention to her needs first and foremost. I've had some absolutely beautiful women as repeat lovers and have kept them coming and smiling with my fingers, tongue and yes my short thick cock too. You don't need 8+ to be a great lover.

Draft saved Draft deleted