Slightly uneasy about watching bicurious friend take his first dick...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Think_Kink, Apr 28, 2009.

1. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was in a threesome earlier this evening with two beautiful boys. One gay and the other bi-curious. We were able to talk my friend into taking his first dick anally. It was all cool, I got to watch and stuff.

But I'm sitting here now.. slightly disturbed almost that I watched that. Maybe cause I am sober, but it was weird to watch that. My friend said he would never ever try that, but with me being there and asking him to, he did.

Anyone else ever felt this way... :frown1:

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

try therapy?

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Why do you feel weird? And how did he react? Is that what bothered you perhaps?

4. Fredro

Fredro New Member

"We were able to talk my friend into taking his first dick anally. It was all cool, I got to watch and stuff."

What I find more disturbing is the fact that he had to be talked into doing something he might not have been ready to do. If he wasn't ready and wanting to do it on his own from the git-go, how do you think he's gonna feel about this in the morning. Think he's gonna be in a panic and wondering if he acted safely and all that? Why do I think the more proper term is "con" instead of "talk". Wonder if it was important to him to get fucked or was it more important for someone else to be able to watch him get fucked.

Penetration of any kind needs to be totally consensual between partners and when a person has to be talked into it (ESPECIALLY a younger person) it sort of becomes something less than consensual. Maybe not rape but was he a willing and eager participant or did he have some reservations? Did he submit because of peer pressure?

I guess I am being more judgmental than I usually am but this thread just irked the fuck out of me.

#4 Fredro, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  5. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh girl, don't let that start twisting around in your head or you'll feel like you have a cyclone in there. I can't help but think that the thrill of having you wanting him to do it and watching it was far more satisfying for him than if he had been alone with a man.

I know the feeling of persuading someone to do something they have thought of and fantasied about doing but were afraid to do it. After I'd meddled in their relationship I wondered if I'd done the right thing... it worked out for them but it left me feeling like I had gone beyond my bounds and I don't think I'll meddle that way again. I

f he regrets it, apologize for having gotten caught up in the moment and pushed. If he's glad that you got him past the first experience offer to do it again. If he never mentions it again, then, well... frell. Can't fix it or undo it now can we... What's done is done.

Oh man... just read Fredro's post.... he's got a point there. Good luck TK

#5 Honey123, Apr 28, 2009
  6. Fredro

Fredro New Member

post deleted.

#6 Fredro, Apr 28, 2009
  7. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My response to your response deleted

8. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

dude.... hot as a 2 dollar pistol, curves that would wreck dale JR standing still, owned that T/F thread AND! watches battlestar...... good lord girl you're somthing else

9. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

more than you know..... i had some career moves from highschool to now, and brought some people along with me and i am in an amped up version of the same tune you got stuck in your head, you can pm me if intrested at all, i know its been a while since we spoke but i can tell you something that always helps me

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He wouldn't have done it if he didn't want to. He also wanted to watch me with the gay guy. Which he got to do.

I just called him and he laughed at me when I told him it made me uneasy what happened. And doesn't believe me. He said he liked it an would be up to do it again once in awhile...

So there was no forcing, he's a big boy he can make his own decisions.

Draft saved Draft deleted