Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone tell me where I can get briefs like the ones in my pics to buy at a regular store like Target. Are they on international jock . I know there are a few other very well known brands out there and online stores. .. It seems like Target has virtually no more slim briefs.. These were a brand called Merona and they were really neat.. I like them alot.. Also, Champion have stopped making slim briefs all together , their customer dept informed me!

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a couple of places that you can check. HisRoom, International Jock, Mens Underwear Store: all these places are great to start looking. Shop around, if there's a particular brand you're fond of.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Merona is Target's own brand. I purchased sexy briefs online but found that (contrary to the illustration) the waistband was below my hip bone, and the waist elastic was not strong enough to hold them up. I've saved them to give to some small guy to try, but I haven't run into that right person in an intimate way.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can anyone tell me where I can get briefs like the ones in my pics to buy at a regular store like Target. Are they on international jock . I know there are a few other very well known brands out there and online stores. .. It seems like Target has virtually no more slim briefs.. These were a brand called Merona and they were really neat.. I like them alot.. Also, Champion have stopped making slim briefs all together , their customer dept informed me!

erm i'd just like to say i would never let you dress, so underwear is not neccessary- love your whole look man.

I even like your skimpy undies pics.
ty

D_bit10ghc

Account Disabled
Media

This is a rather old posting but I had the same issue - bought and loved the briefs and low-rise by Merona (Target) a few years ago and now can't find new ones. I have found Kohls Store sells men's Equippo 5-pack Bikini Brief and Equippo 5-pack Low-Rise Brief at a pretty good price. They don't carry them in the brick and mortar stores much but you can get them on their web site: equipo 5-pk. Bikini Brief Their web site ordering system is great. You might give them a try.