slim guys (under 140 pounds) with BIG dicks?!

massiveshooter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im a smaller guy - 5'8", 120 pounds, but with an 8 incher. im wondering how many other big-dicked guys are really slim too? please specify height, weight and cock size!

im guessing most big-dicked guys are also bigger overall? thats been my experience anyway... :rolleyes:

of course, pics more than welcome!!

Last edited:

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im a smaller guy - 5'8", 120 pounds, but with an 8 incher. im wondering how many other big-dicked guys are really slim too? please specify height, weight and cock size!

im guessing most big-dicked guys are also bigger overall? thats been my experience anyway... :rolleyes:

dude we have the same stats

Boregard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5'9... 120 lbs... 7.5".. could go for the bruce lee look, but never the governator look.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Actually the two biggest I have seen were both on guys 5'8" and 140 or less.

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience is that as a rule the skinny guys have the biger cocks, I had a friend in the navy who was barely five feet tall and barely weighed enough to pass the entrance physical with an 11 x 1.5 inches cock - which of course looked extra massive hanging of that slight body. He was legendary for demonstrating how easy he could go down on himself. I used to think of my 8 as a big one until I saw him naked in the shower one day.

Reactions: royksopp4