slim jim type guys

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bravesoldier, May 5, 2007.

1. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Active Member

Ladies:

I've kind of always wanted to ask, but what is your opinion of us slim-jim type guys? Are there any of you out there that find very slim hot? I've known a few, but seems most, and it's understandable, like men with physical bulk.

I'm 42, about 6'1" tall (with shoes) and weigh about 160. My waist is very small, about 32 inches around. In khakis or slacks I looks very slim. Some women say I look boyish still. My face still looks mostly young, I have a clean trimmed beard and dress kind of preppy I guess you'd say. I'm from the prep era.. I have big feet and hands, a long slender face with what I call an attractive prominent man's nose, and kind of a deep voice.

My package is somewhat average. Length 6, and thick girth, 5&3/4.

Any of you find slender built guys hot?

Just curious.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Depends what you mean slim.. if you're like Cillian Murphy or David Tennant then hubba-hubba, if you're more Mackenzie Crook then, um.. er..
    Well, no - that's a bit shallow - it all depends - character is 90% of the equation - a slim guy with a bit of muscle can be really hot.

3. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Yes, I like lean/slim/skinny guys... although I don't exclude just because a guy isn't lean. The eyes and the smile are really what I notice in terms of physical attributes.

However, the V-shape some guys have at their hips (not abs, the line that starts at each hip that cuts in and down toward the crotch) is one of the sexiest parts of the male body imo. Ironically, I more often am approached by big, huge, bodybuilder-type guys when I go out dancing with gfs or whatever, not by the lean/skinny guys. :tongue:

4. WildHoney

Gold Member

well...purely for selfish "I can't be fatter than you " girly thoughts, I like a man to be a little taller than me, and a little heavier than me...all else is great, and becomes whether or not you are a compatable man with me sexually.

My ideal man in body shape and size is actually my hubby. However that was just dumb luck as he suits me on all other levels as well.

Body shape and size for me is a preference not a deal breaker ( cock size however..kinda is )

I am 5'10 and 69 kilos right now.

x

Honey

5. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Went to have my cell phone replaced yesterday,
    My female friend, looked at me as the petite guy walked past.
    Check out his package she said...
    I looked and noticed that his belt was bulging out, and
    noticed a promininet bulge protruding at mid chest level...
    we came back a few hours later to finish the paperwork and
    she said again, check it out...he was still hard as a rock...
    Seeing that LARGE member on that petite frame, even his hands were tiny...he would have been a fascinating model for any art class in the raw!
    Especially with that elephantine like member of contrasting proportions making an appearance. LOL:smile: :eek:

just a bit over 5'5"...was incredibly hung in contrast to his thin frame,

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I prefer a guy who is bigger as well. He doesn't have to be bigger than me, necessarily... but if I can feel your ribs, you're too thin!

Draft saved Draft deleted